Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 10:26 AM

Re: An apology

Thank you again for all your kind replies.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Tara doesn't usually do "fun", Bratti. But maybe we are going to see a brand new, totally rejuvenated spiderwoman. Time will tell
Oh well I disagree. Tara does do fun and used sarcasm often.
It’s just a drier sense of humour.

Sorry for talking like you aren’t here Tara.
I thought you were killer funny at times.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:21 AM

Tara you said you were " under an enormous amount of pressure at the time" so I would like to say that I hope things have improved now. ( I know better than to ask what they were )

I know you wont have changed much, so we may occasionally cross swords, but I always have time for somebody who can say "Sorry", so I look forward to seeing your posts!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tara you said you were " under an enormous amount of pressure at the time" so I would like to say that I hope things have improved now. ( I know better than to ask what they were )

I know you wont have changed much, so we may occasionally cross swords, but I always have time for somebody who can say "Sorry", so I look forward to seeing your posts!

Life is still rather stressful and is likely to be so for the foreseeable future, but I am trying to cope with it better that heretofore. There is an event coming up next month, I am getting stressed about already as I am not sure what our kids have got planned, but I will just have to grin and bear it I suppose.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
If you name yourself after a venomous spider,you are not going to be the cuddly sort.
To true....chortle.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Thank you again for all your kind replies.
What I want to know is, have you finished writing your book?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yeah. Inquiring minds want to know?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Life is still rather stressful and is likely to be so for the foreseeable future, but I am trying to cope with it better that heretofore. There is an event coming up next month, I am getting stressed about already as I am not sure what our kids have got planned, but I will just have to grin and bear it I suppose.
I know you are a strong independent lady & I also know you love your children. Don't get stressed, just talk to one of them if something worries you.
I know you are a private person, but if things get too hard, there are many kind people on here, who would be happy to listen & help if things get too bad!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
... and may we read it?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 02:04 PM

My autobiography will have the final chapter written by my kids when one of my crazy exploits terminates my existence.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top