Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Doe
New Member!
New Mexico, USA
Doe is female 

26-11-2020, 10:52 PM

Musings on a Thanksgiving holiday

I am grateful for the many blessings in my life and try my best not to take my good fortune for granted. Life is good to me. I really try to practice the Laws of Attraction and keep a positive vibe. But somedays are harder than others.

Today my table will be empty. The virus keeping family from getting together. I miss my parents who passed in the last couple of years. I miss my husband who passed in 2013. If I could share just a moment with those who have departed, I would only say "I love you, I miss you and thank you for the love you have so freely given to me."

Take the time today and everyday to show gratitude and find joy in your life.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:00 PM

Re: Musings on a Thanksgiving holiday

Lovely heartfelt post Doe .

Bye the bye I was in Alberque the Summer before last >
x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Doe ->
I am grateful for the many blessings in my life and try my best not to take my good fortune for granted. Life is good to me. I really try to practice the Laws of Attraction and keep a positive vibe. But somedays are harder than others.

Today my table will be empty. The virus keeping family from getting together. I miss my parents who passed in the last couple of years. I miss my husband who passed in 2013. If I could share just a moment with those who have departed, I would only say "I love you, I miss you and thank you for the love you have so freely given to me."

What a lovely post!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:02 AM

A lovely thoughtful post, Doe.....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:08 AM

Nice one Doe. Worked for me
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:16 AM

I miss a lot of folks, not sure why, probably because they were human, and had lots of flaws, that caused a thought process, missing for me does not incur lovey dovey rose coloured stuff.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:46 AM

Good post Doe, we all do our best on this forum to cheer each other up, especially in these hard times. Sorry to hear of your recent, and not so recent loss. Chin Up! And I'm sending you hugs across the pond....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 11:06 AM

Well said, Doe!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:08 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Here's hoping next year will be better Doe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top