Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 06:50 PM

attempted murder x 6

This happened not far from where I live at christmastime. My friends sisters husband was one of those who was mown down by this lunatic.

Luckily he is fine now but he spent some time in hospital.

One of the blokes wasn't so lucky and is brain damaged which is life changing and this was one of his friends!!!!!

The outcome could have been much worse, thankfully no one was killed, however he got 30 years, is that long enough? Hopefully he will never be released or may die in prison.

All because of a silly fight and he couldn't control his temper.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/...ork-colleagues
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 07:03 PM

Re: attempted murder x 6

What a terrible thing to do
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 07:08 PM

I think I remember this incident in the news. I'm pleased to hear he has been given a 'decent' sentence although it should have been much longer and of course he will be out in half that time. Tbh, he looks like a right nut job.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 07:20 PM

Drink, drugs - or both.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 07:56 PM

Vile creature . Should do the 30 years
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 08:05 PM

It amazes me how someone could do something like that
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It amazes me how someone could do something like that
I was thinking the same, he must have been in a complete blind rage, a split second decision ruined the rest of his life and that poor lads who is brain damaged and left the 5 other blokes involved with probably flash backs for life.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think I remember this incident in the news. I'm pleased to hear he has been given a 'decent' sentence although it should have been much longer and of course he will be out in half that time. Tbh, he looks like a right nut job.
I thought the law had changed and it was now 2/3rds before release unless the judge says differently at sentencing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top