Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 01:45 AM

Are You Crazy ???

I get asked this question a lot, are you crazy ? And its easy to see why, if you take into consideration the threads I put out there. Despite my ideas and how these ideas might reflect me as a person, I try my best to remain sane in this insane world we live in.

Just take a monent to view the environment you live in and its easy to come to the conclusion, that craziness does seem to be the norm out there.

So, how do we solve the problem of this loose wire most of us carry in our heads ? Your best option is to pay a visit to a head doctor. Normal thing to do these days. Because before when you had a loose wire in your head, most people would not go to a head doctor out of fear you would be considered crazy. Today you are still crazy, yet, its okay to admit that fact. So head doctors find themselves making a lot of money.

So, I have not answered your question yet. Am I crazy ? The only difference between me and a madman is. The madman thinks he is sane, I know I am mad.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 02:22 AM

Re: Are You Crazy ???

Can I have some of that stuff you are on please Rodolpho
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 02:44 AM

Pass some my way too please.
That third paragraph hurt my brain!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
Can I have some of that stuff you are on please Rodolpho
Now problem.. I get high on life. Its free, simply open your mind and your heart to what life has to offer. What will happen is, people will think you are crazy, but what matters is, that you will be happy being crazy and being you.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

02-01-2016, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Pass some my way too please.
That third paragraph hurt my brain!
The part about it being popular these days to see a head doctor is what hurt your brain ?. I think going to the head doctor for most is a waste of money. Many of us know what our problem is, we just need to pay someone to listen to us and to tell us what we already know
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
The part about it being popular these days to see a head doctor is what hurt your brain ?. I think going to the head doctor for most is a waste of money. Many of us know what our problem is, we just need to pay someone to listen to us and to tell us what we already know
Nah. It just involved too much thinking!
I like to keep things simple!
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 04:40 AM

A quote from Stephen Hawking
"The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.”
I think that explains things perfectly. How often have you come up with something later praised as brilliant...only to have some dim twit suggests it's totally nuts...because they personally can't wrap their little brains around.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 07:13 AM

Ive no idea but when I look around and see what passes for normal I truely hope I am crazy...
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 07:58 AM

I think we're all mad in our own particular way. Some learn to disguise it, some mess with other people's heads and lives and some people don't recognise their own insanity.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 08:34 AM

It's hard not to be Crazy, when no one really knows what the Standard Model of Sanity is.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top