Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 11:33 AM

Re: Are You Crazy ???

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Ive no idea but when I look around and see what passes for normal I truely hope I am crazy...
In my city there are many people who look to stand out in the crowd. Their idea is, if they can reflect somesort of difference from the rest, that surely imples that they are interesting. Its a good way to get validation even thought most of us don't know what they are all about
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I think we're all mad in our own particular way. Some learn to disguise it, some mess with other people's heads and lives and some people don't recognise their own insanity.
He who climbs the top of the mountain to discover who he is is illumined.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

02-01-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Nah. It just involved too much thinking!
I like to keep things simple!
Wise choice ! Its less expensive too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
He who climbs the top of the mountain to discover who he is is illumined.
It's alright discovering who you are, the problem starts when you try to convince others of this revelation, that's when the Craziness starts.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

02-01-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It's alright discovering who you are, the problem starts when you try to convince others of this revelation, that's when the Craziness starts.
Thats why its wise to keep the secrets revealed a secret. So others will no question your reality. That of being crazy ? Depends under whose eyes one is looking through
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:30 PM

Are you saying, the best way to avoid craziness is, hide your "Light" under a Bushel, if so I agree, but, for a long happy life, it is best to forget where the Bushel is, or, at least till the last moment.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

02-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Are you saying, the best way to avoid craziness is, hide your "Light" under a Bushel, if so I agree, but, for a long happy life, it is best to forget where the Bushel is, or, at least till the last moment.
Sort of...

I will give you and example. There was a guy down south of my city, in a place called Key West An area where many pirates traveled through with their stolen loot. This guy had a dream that there was a sunken pirate ship off the coast and in that ship was suppose to be tons of gold.

To avoid scrutiny and others thinking he was crazy, he kept his dream a secret. He explore the cosst for many years till one day he found the sunken ship with tons of gold.

At the end he had the last laugh because he knew what he was searching for while others thought he was crazy
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

02-01-2016, 12:44 PM

The fact he had a Tangible Dream, based on perceived history should have been rewarding enough.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:48 PM

I have always been mad but never insane.

Insane is a feature of brains that then act in foolishness
and put the person or other persons in danger

I don't do that but I like my madness as such. Makes
me cheerful, happy and love a good laugh.

So mad is mad is mad I think.
yani
yani is female 

02-01-2016, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I get asked this question a lot, are you crazy ? And its easy to see why, if you take into consideration the threads I put out there. Despite my ideas and how these ideas might reflect me as a person, I try my best to remain sane in this insane world we live in.

Just take a monent to view the environment you live in and its easy to come to the conclusion, that craziness does seem to be the norm out there.

So, how do we solve the problem of this loose wire most of us carry in our heads ? Your best option is to pay a visit to a head doctor. Normal thing to do these days. Because before when you had a loose wire in your head, most people would not go to a head doctor out of fear you would be considered crazy. Today you are still crazy, yet, its okay to admit that fact. So head doctors find themselves making a lot of money.

So, I have not answered your question yet. Am I crazy ? The only difference between me and a madman is. The madman thinks he is sane, I know I am mad.
I think you are charming more than anything, EOAP. As for me, I'm a little bit ditzy, not crazy, oh and forgetful too.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top