Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 08:54 AM

Re: Okay ladies: What do I buy my wife for Christmas?

What about quality shampoo and conditioner, like Paul Mitchell. I use it and it's great!
A good quality rose bush or standard, say by David Austin that has her name.
A framed, professional photograph of her, or you both together!
Some lottery tickets for the weeks ahead!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 09:01 AM

A gift card from a Maserati dealer? Just in case she doesn't like the model you would choose for her?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
A gift card from a Maserati dealer? Just in case she doesn't like the model you would choose for her?
My kinda guy Plopps
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My kinda guy Plopps
I love you too, Summer. Don't ask, I just do.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 12:13 PM

I always knew if perfume was one of the presents my husband was giving me for Christmas when our girls were young. He would take them with him to select my presents, and would try out the perfume on them before selecting the one he liked the smell of best. Of course they came home reeking of it!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 12:31 PM

My favourite pressies are ones that are well thought out

Last year it was a second hand book, but by my favourite author and one I hadn't read

Another year it was a one cup cafetière , I love good coffee but only drink it rarely

Worse pressies for me are generic - perfume, choccies etc
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 01:23 PM

Floydy, can I suggest a new husband?

You have been married to her for a while, but obviously don't listen to her. She must have said, " ooh I like that" or " that is something I have always wanted".

If you know her well but are really confused, I would suggest a small token present with a little note inside promising to take her out to somewhere she would really love, after Christmas. How romantic would that be
Otherwise get her a pink t shirt, as a replacement for the one you stretched
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 01:45 PM

I've given up trying to choose presents for the wife, now I just give her a few quid and leave it up to her, saves disappointing her and frustrating me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 01:57 PM

I am exactly the same problem for my hubby.
So this year he is taking me to New York. But that I know is an expensive idea. But a weekend away is always a nice surprise, within your budget of course. Failing that idea, I cannot speak for the others, but I can never have enough pairs of shoes.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:00 PM

Wrap yourself up with a big bow and be her slave for the day!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top