Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 05:46 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Cowslips down by the river Nene.
I've sorted my computer problems out, I'm using Google Chrome in place of Internet Explorer.Do you remember the photo of the rainbow I posted Last Saturday? Well, I sent it to the country park where I took it and they are now using it as their header on their Facebook site - "Stanwick lakes" if anyone is interested in looking.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 07:08 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, foggy here but mild and hoping for some brightness later after a day of damp gloom yesterday.

I didn't get my painting done yesterday as I have developed a painful knee, so I'm of to the doc's first thing and will plan my day after that, depending on the upshot of the consultation.

I've used Chrome for a few years now Alan and much prefer it. Well done with the rainbow photograph, it really was a stunner.

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 08:19 AM

Good morning all. Cold and frosty here this morning - we have a cloudless blue sky and the sun is is up. In time it will warm up and melt the frost covering the shed rooves around me.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 08:27 AM

Happy Wednesday from me too

Glad to see your photographs again Alan and congratulations on your success with the rainbow photograph
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 09:16 AM

buenas dias all. A night of howling winds here and still howling winds this morning, sunny but the wind is really cold. No big plans, off to our local town market soon with a friend, thatīs if there is any market, it might have been blown away by now. Congratulations on having your lovely photo used Alan, you must be really pleased about that. Good luck to you too plantman, I hope itīs nothing serious re your knee. Have a nice day all.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 09:32 AM

A Good morning to you all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 09:57 AM

Good morning all
Dull here and forecast dull and drizzly all day
I said your 'rainbow bridge' was a winner Alan, well done
Waiting in for a couple of deliveries, so a quiet day here - will give the bathroom a 'going over'.
Hoping hubby will bake some bread
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 10:25 AM

Morning Alan and all. Ditto to what everyone else says!

My niece took a stunning photo of her little girl and her pony nuzzling her and it's on the front page of a small horsey mag. Not a nationwide circulation, only local, but it's something, so well done to you. (But she's a successful pro, have to add.). Still, must be exciting for you for the recognition.

I'm waffling: I'll stop.

What to do today? What's the weather doing? Ooh, looking milky white and not so sunny now...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 10:28 AM

Good morning all dry and very chilly here...

Lots of about the house jobs to do in preparation for my visitors this weekend.

Calling in to see my daughter later this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 10:39 AM

Good morning everyone. Great news about the rainbow Alan.
Nice to see the sun coming through. Been awake since 4am with
the baby next door crying. You think you get over babies crying
when you have had two of your own, then you get someone elses
Have a nice day all and take care.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top