Join for free
Page 5 of 21 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 03:57 PM

Re: Sweden: A Truly Courageous Attempt to Understand.

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Shift the blame time again is it? So we are in the wrong again? Ah, so that is why they won't integrate because of our decadent ways. Got it now. Don't kid yourself. It is merely another excuse.
Another inebriated response is it, mate? I honestly doubt (do tell me if I am wrong) that you understand what the dialogue between Julie and I is about. What is your excuse? But please yes, tell me if I am wrong. Did you read what it is Julie wrote? Did you read my reply? I'm sure if you read it again you will realize there is no blame shifting.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
No I don't. What your reply signifies to me is that the parents are hell bent on brainwashing their kids to the same extent they have been. This isn't freedom of any sort. To keep a tight rein on their own beliefs they are imposing them on following generations. How else can they keep their families away from our seemingly offensive behaviour?

No sign of integration at all. 2nd and 3rd generation (British borne) as entrenched in their outlook as their parents and grandparents before them.

To keep control of their children's minds how far are they willing to go?
I am very sorry, but you really are nowhere near it.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Except that they attacked an innocent group of German people the Jews .
They attacked many groups.

However I will be out of life before to long , so I don't give a toss. Have you got any answers to the ongoing problem and the rape of Europe, other than a lot of talk, thought not.

The only answer now will be the rise of nations led by the likes of Hitler.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

14-01-2016, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Yes. That's the kick in the ass we are all hoping for and dreading at the same time. Just put him in long enough to sort these buggers out ... then put him out to pasture.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I am very sorry, but you really are nowhere near it.
If I'm not then you must be to blame for not making yourself clear. This is my main issue with you. You try to stir things up by skirting around something or other before getting to the point. Same tactics one of my sister uses who is full of sarcasm.

If you have something to say say it clearly and stop pissing about all over the place.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:16 PM

However I will be out of life before to long , so I don't give a toss. Have you got any answers to the ongoing problem and the rape of Europe, other than a lot of talk, thought not.

I dont have any answers but this is a discussion forum In order to avoid wasting time with ill mannered fools i use the ignore button .
Have a nice day.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I honestly doubt (do tell me if I am wrong) that you understand what the dialogue between Julie and I is about. ]
As for understanding Julie or you I now understand Julie far more than I did. I wonder why? Could it be she is now focused far more than she used to be? You, on the other hand, are another kettle of fish that also needs sorting out. Clouding the issue with scant references whilst meaning something entirely different is a wind up tactic. I thought you were getting better but you are lapsing into the same old routine again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:22 PM

Desperate attention seeking is so boring.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

14-01-2016, 04:25 PM

I can't be the only one that finds this guy damn well annoying and a waste of time.

Yet another reply of mine destined for the trash can .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:31 PM

Yes Duke, we are just waiting for one charismatic person to stand up and lead us like Churchill did for us and Hitler did for the Germans, I thought Nigel Farage might have inspired more of us, but I don't think he is the one, not yet anyway. Lets hope someone steps up to the plate soon because time is running out for you and me and I'd love to see how it pans out.

Page 5 of 21 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top