Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 09:10 AM

Re: Gold Digger... New Series Coming Soon On BBC1

Iplayer is the BBC's method of catchup .
It's there . Type Gold Digger into the Search box .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 09:14 AM

I gave up on it....maybe I'll watch it on catch up..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I gave up on it....maybe I'll watch it on catch up..
summer, I have watched it all. Try and watch it if you can as it gets really good towards the end.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Was this shown last Tuesday? I am not sure I watched it and it’s not on catch up.
Jazzi, When l first searched on BBC Catch Up for the episode that you missed, my SkyQ box only came with Episode 1.
I then scrolled down to ‘more episodes’ and the episode you missed, was there.

I hope you can try to find it as it could be important to the rest of the story.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 11:36 AM

You can get all episodes on BBC iplayer on your computer or iPad .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
You can get all episodes on BBC iplayer on your computer or iPad .
Would rather watch on the telly.

Art, I’ll have another look, thanks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 06:42 PM

Watching it now, but had to go deep into the alphabetical listings.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 12:43 AM

Some of the scenes are quite depressing to watch
There is tension in the whole family and one minute they are ecstatic and the next with long faces down to their boots.

Julie is wearing well for 60 year old woman, and her face is not plastered with make-up, eyeliner, and and inch long lashes
She also has beautiful hair.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 12:45 AM

Dammit, I missed it tonight. I forgot to turn over.

Can anyone briefly tell me what happened this week please?
Zuleika
North West UK

04-12-2019, 12:00 PM

From the BBC Media CentreI]
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dammit, I missed it tonight. I forgot to turn over.

Can anyone briefly tell me what happened this week please?

Briefly from the BBC media centre

Newly engaged, Julia (Julia Ormond) finds herself unable to share the good news as her children arrive for Christmas. Benjamin (Ben Barnes) can’t help but feel bruised, and makes a point of calling his ex to tell her the news.
Under pressure, Julia blurts out the news over dinner and is met with a shocked silence - none of her children congratulate her. Benjamin thanks Julia for proving her commitment to him, and it looks like the worst is over - but Julia has one more person to tell. Ted (Alex Jennings).

Ted says he knows exactly why Benjamin is marrying Julia, and an ugly row ensues. But Julia takes ownership of the situation. She won’t apologise to her children any more for moving on, and she’s decided that she wants to get married soon.

But as Ted struggles to keep himself together and he throws himself into a new plan - to propose to Marsha (Nikki Amuka-Bird). Taking this as proof he is still obsessed with Julia, Marsha walks out - and Ted breaks his sobriety.

Hiding this from everyone, Ted uses his children’s reluctant festive visit to urge them into action: Benjamin is going to leave their mother and take their inheritance

Patrick presents Julia with a prenuptial agreement he's drawn up . Julia is aghast and walks away . Patrick pleads if you don't do it for yourself do it for me .....kind of . She turns back and last we see is she's sitting down with it forging Ben's signature

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top