Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 12:44 PM

Re: Sexy Staffs?

I hope the woman dumped him!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nice one

I know this is a highly controversial and unsettling topic but to bury your head in the sand makes you vulnerable in my opinion. Better to be informed on what goes on in the world than go through it with blinkers on.

You are correct.. I have been sickened and astounded by the prevalence of beastiality. I never knew this sort of thing was so rampant until I got into social media.. ie facebook. I am a member of several animal rescue sites and it seems that at least once a month a dog is rescued and found to have his anus ripped open and infected.. as well as a broken tail up by the spinal column where he/she was held to enable the POS to have his way. Rape is rape.. by definition. AND a dog cannot give consent to this... therefore they are as much rape victims as any human. It makes me physically ill to know how much torture and pain these creatures are subjected to... AND what is even sicker.. it's legal in some States and only a misdemeanor in others. These POS's need to go to prison where they can be subjected to some of their own medicine.

I have also noticed that more times than not.. it's Staffies or Pit Bulls. These are considered throw away dogs I guesss.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I hope the woman dumped him!
Yes she did.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
You are correct.. I have been sickened and astounded by the prevalence of beastiality. I never knew this sort of thing was so rampant until I got into social media.. ie facebook. I am a member of several animal rescue sites and it seems that at least once a month a dog is rescued and found to have his anus ripped open and infected.. as well as a broken tail up by the spinal column where he/she was held to enable the POS to have his way. Rape is rape.. by definition. AND a dog cannot give consent to this... therefore they are as much rape victims as any human. It makes me physically ill to know how much torture and pain these creatures are subjected to... AND what is even sicker.. it's legal in some States and only a misdemeanor in others. These POS's need to go to prison where they can be subjected to some of their own medicine.

I have also noticed that more times than not.. it's Staffies or Pit Bulls. These are considered throw away dogs I guesss.
Blimey, and here is me thinking it was a bit of a one off .
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Blimey, and here is me thinking it was a bit of a one off .
No Mark... it's quite common. In fact there is a movement to make beastiality a felony punishable by prison. It's not just in the States.. it's all over the world. Europe and Asia have brothals that provide all sorts of animals for the use of these sick bastards. It makes me ill..
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
You seem to be drawn towards this sort of thing don't you Mark ?

Uncalled for methinks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Uncalled for methinks.
Robert, Mark and I have history which you are probably not aware of.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
There are some strange people in the world
The man is lucky he didn't get bitten ...:shock:

Yes indeed Meg. What a great pity he didn't get it bitten off altogether.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Uncalled for methinks.

I quite agree
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I quite agree
Me too .

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top