Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
northwalessenior
Bangor North Wales
northwalessenior is male  northwalessenior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:21 PM

Re: Sexy Staffs?

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I seem to remember something about sheep in a certain part of the UK.
Why wasn't the RSPCA involved?
Well you know the saying about Wales. "Where men are men and sheep are nervous" LMAO
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by northwalessenior ->
Well you know the saying about Wales. "Where men are men and sheep are nervous" LMAO

yayyyy ... nice one
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by northwalessenior ->
I had some wolf whistles from sheep today on my run. Just goes to show the sheep are just as bad as the men. Takes 2 to tango.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I had some wolf whistles from sheep today on my run. Just goes to show the sheep are just as bad as the men. Takes 2 to tango.

Those Welsh sheep have quite a reputation.
northwalessenior
Bangor North Wales
northwalessenior is male  northwalessenior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Those Welsh sheep have quite a reputation.
Whatever you do, don't stop!!!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 02:20 AM

Obviously this topic is amusing to some here.. I on the other hand find nothing regarding bestiality even remotely funny. Perhaps it's just a matter of cultural difference?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Obviously this topic is amusing to some here.. I on the other hand find nothing regarding bestiality even remotely funny. Perhaps it's just a matter of cultural difference?
I think Mark like to push the boundaries a bit. Bad taste IMO. He'll probably say that he's trying to educate us.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
He'll probably say that he's trying to educate us.
Yup .

Funnily enough I learned a fair bit from AudreyII. Also surprised me how the subject matter didn't detract from various people posting and it turning in to light hearted banter. So all in all I think it was worth posting as I now have more info about the people that visit this forum. All very intriguing.

Alan, sorry but unless 'I' consider the subject matter to be in such bad taste as to NOT post I will continue to post whatever. Please notice the capital I meaning ME. No way would I allow you to dictate to me regarding this. YOU do not have authority over me or anyone else on this forum. If you want some of that ask to become a mod or something.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->

Not in my house Audrey11, BTW ,keep up the good work.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 09:19 AM

You are quite right Mark, I don't have any authority on this site but I do have an opinion which, I'm sure you'll agree, I'm entitled to express. Again I'm expressing an opinion but I do think that you are very immature in your attitude. Unfortunately it seems to be the trend today to be outrageous in public, it's as though it's something to be proud of........sort of proving how macho you are. Personally I think it's better to be more civilised than to be more macho. There, that's got that off my chest.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top