Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:00 PM

Re: Circulation Mystery .........

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Try the root ginger one then ?
I heard about it on the radio when there used to be a homeopathic bloke on. Either him or an alternative medical chap
I can't take ginger Rachel - makes me very ill .........
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:09 PM

I suffered with burning feet due to nerve damage after a knee replacement,was in tears sometimes during the night...Doc prescribed quinine tablets which sorted it out within a few days,....but I've suffered with cold feet ever since so I wear knee-high woollen stockings under My jeans/trousers,and always keep My feet warm even with bed sox until I'm warm enough to take them off....erm...I too am an Aquarian,lol,;~)
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I can't take ginger Rachel - makes me very ill .........
Ooooo that's a shame.
It's not the same as the culinary root ginger but I guess it would affect you as badly

xx
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I suffered with burning feet due to nerve damage after a knee replacement,was in tears sometimes during the night...Doc prescribed quinine tablets which sorted it out within a few days,....but I've suffered with cold feet ever since so I wear knee-high woollen stockings under My jeans/trousers,and always keep My feet warm even with bed sox until I'm warm enough to take them off....erm...I too am an Aquarian,lol,;~)

Another Aquarian
I'll give quinine a go May - the burning pins and needles affect my hands and feet, like walking on hot coals
Not that I walk on me hands ...........yet
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->

Not that I walk on me hands ...........yet
How wise it would be fairly painful unless you were wearing boxing gloves, of course
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

22-05-2015, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
How wise it would be fairly painful unless you were wearing boxing gloves, of course

Won't be doing that - too hot

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top