Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 06:08 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cold dry day forecast, so will be staying inside.

I need to sort my meds out, I have ended with a huge collection, half empty boxes etc.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 06:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning all, cold here too but no fog this morning, so not all bad...

Nothing much on my list today, just a ceiling repair to finish and I might put the comb through the dogs and clip their claws later.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 07:18 AM

Good Morning all,

Cold and misty here this morning.

Waiting for the man from Amazon to bring me a couple of books. Have three birthday cards to make for next month, and another shelf to put up in the kitchen.

Will also have to keep a watchful eye on those cats - one of them was quite sick during the night - but I do not know which one so both are under surveillance!

Stay safe
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 08:03 AM

good morning, bright with a hint of frost.

start of the gardening season proper, our gardener comes in first tuesday each month for a full day, so today fork and weed all the borders, feed and top dress with our own garden compost mixed with mushroom compost, i'll do the brewing up

have a good day
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:27 AM

Morning all, another sunny but cold day here in Devon. Washing's on - so nice to be able to line dry again.

Nothing much planned for today. Just got to go online to order a repeat prescription - last time I left it a bit late and had to add a note to apologise and say I would be running out by Friday. They were very good and had the order ready when I went in to collect.

Enjoy the day whatever you're doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm waiting in for the washing machine repair man. I hope he'll be able to mend it as it's been a good & faithful machine for over 10 years.

Just pottering around the house & garden - may go a short walk when the repair man's gone.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:38 AM

Good morning - Grey skies in the mid-south and a bit chilly. I started on the garden yesterday and will probably continue with it today.

The online shopping order is arriving later.

I'll be putting the car battery on a trickle charge because we need the car tomorrow.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning all on another grey and chilld day.

Not much planned for today other than hunting the web for a few things which seem to be in short supply because of global shipping problems.
Nothing important or that can't wait if it has to.

Have a good day everybody.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 10:03 AM

Good morning everyone very chilly and misty here.

Most of us seem to be waiting for something today I am waiting for the delivery man to bring a new glass panel for the oven door.
I removed the old panel to clean it yesterday and was replacing it when it shattered covering the kitchen in bits of glass (thankfully toughened glass) the replacement cost £70 so an expensive breakage. Many oven doors seem to have this poor design with loose panels that allow bits to get inside instead of a sealed unit .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 10:07 AM

Morning everyone! Chilly today, but sunshine later on. Off to meet the allotment man to get my key this morning, so that's a plan. Other than that, not much else on. Have a lovely day however you use it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top