Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 01:12 PM

Drugs barron guilty

He's worth an estimated 300 million too, (he's spent 10 years in a Dutch jail and not long been released), he was caught in the channel Islands so maybe they can confiscate all his assets.

His biographer said he was only a commodity broker like you get on Wall Street, nice commodity huh methinks they'll throw the key away this time though.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 04:43 PM

Re: Drugs barron guilty

Originally Posted by nero ->
His biographer said he was only a commodity broker like you get on Wall Street, nice commodity huh methinks they'll throw the key away this time though.
His biographer

It really annoys me to even think that peple will buy this book, how devious and misguided are the human race ???

On the one hand we are always hearing about the evils of the drug trade and how it's the big fish who the cause of all the misearable lives these druggies endure (And of course make our lives miserable too via their stealing to feed their habot)

And on the other hand these same people are going out and buying a book about this guy. IMO his so called biographer should be prosecuted, the publishers should be prosecuted, and he should spend every single remaining day of his life behind bars.

Denis, you say they'll throw away the key - I doubt it, and you also mention confiscating all the 'assets' of these drug barons when convicted, yet since this law came into effect have you ever heard of a judge demanding (When the guilty verdict is given) that the prisoner removes all his clothes and leaves the dock in his under wear ??? Well his clothes are part of his assets aren't they.

If i was the judge I would order confiscation of all his assets AND the removal of all his clothes immediately and before being taken away from the dock!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twist ed:
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 04:47 PM

I know Harvey, we'll wait and see, he gets sentenced later but I bet they won't seize his assets.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I know Harvey, we'll wait and see, he gets sentenced later but I bet they won't seize his assets.
And I'm sure they won't take his clothes, but in my book they are 'assets' just like his car and yacht and house and all the other things which he gained by exploiting people - What planet do the judges live on

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top