Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 11:38 AM

Re: The area I live in

Unfortunately with some neighbours, they can’t be reasoned with, it’s Then time to take action, otherwise unfortunately ,some will if they can “ walk all over you”.....they also know if you are a “ soft touch”.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes....I saw that but you never know they might be thinking the same.....Worth a try...maybe?

I agree with you summer. It is worth giving them a chance first of all before calling in the Royal Marines (one sure way to upset your neighbours). If talking doesn't work and they are remain as scumbags then the RSPCA it is.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:11 PM

I still like the Ex-Lax through the letter box when they're out.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I still like the Ex-Lax through the letter box when they're out.

You’re pushing it Laddie...😮😮😮...........: :
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You’re pushing it Laddie...😮😮😮...........: :
OK pushed through the letterbox. Fine by me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
No Twink I think we all know he isn't joking. That was the whole point of my post. It was gratuitous sarcasm directed at one who dishes it out constantly. If I said to him what I would really like to say I would probably get kicked off the site.
I thought that may be the case, but you just can't reason with unreasonable people! I find that putting people on my ignore list helps, because the more people that ignore them, the less attention they receive..... and we don't have to waste time arguing!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I've heard mixed messages about the RSPCA.

Some people have asked for their help and been told, basically, to sort it out for yourself.
I don’t trust the RSPCA since they were infiltrated by pro fox hunters
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Unfortunately with some neighbours, they can’t be reasoned with, it’s Then time to take action, otherwise unfortunately ,some will if they can “ walk all over you”.....they also know if you are a “ soft touch”.
I really dislike my neighbours the husband is an AH and the wife if one of those.women that looks the other way when she feels like it .
And before you ask I have never done anything at all to them .
I wish they would BO .
I would like to live in a field with no neighbours.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 01:22 PM

Susan - Just an idea. Does your street have any other issues?
I'm wondering if you could start a community action group to resolve things which the council are responsible for. If you could get most of the residents to join, they may bring up the issue of the dog barking and junk in gardens, then you'd have strength in numbers to approach the neighbour(s) responsible and ask them to sort out the problem.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I really dislike my neighbours the husband is an AH and the wife if one of those.women that looks the other way when she feels like it .
And before you ask I have never done anything at all to them .
I wish they would BO .
I would like to live in a field with no neighbours.
I live in a field & it is great, but I have neighbours who live across the lane! Fortunately they are all decent human beings that care about each other..... you know, like neighbours used to do!

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top