Join for free
Page 17 of 505 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 03:29 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You are mistaken.

Missiles are not a threat at all to the USA. Their various defence mechanisms can fry the electronics of any missile before it gets anywhere near them.

Why do some keep talking about a war, on a General Health thread?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why do some keep talking about a war, on a General Health thread?

Because some believe it is part of the war on health that has been going on for some years.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Because some believe it is part of the war on health that has been going on for some years.

I think most of us are more concerned about contracting the virus rather than being bombed which is totally unrelated.

I'm sure everyone is developing biological weapons but I doubt the Chinese would have unleashed this on their own population as some strategic weapon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I think most of us are more concerned about contracting the virus rather than being bombed which is totally unrelated.

I'm sure everyone is developing biological weapons but I doubt the Chinese would have unleashed this on their own population as some strategic weapon.

Yes, I'm sure you are right, Annie.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 06:37 PM

Any action that is military in nature, which includes espionage, internal sabotage, orchestrated "false flag" events and the like are relevant to me. I'm not in the least bot concerned about the virus. The mortality numbers are tiny and media is massively overhyping it all for a deliberate reason.

No-one suggested the Chinese unleashed it themselves.
There are many other possibilities.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-01-2020, 06:41 PM

Realist - you say:

" I'm not in the least bot concerned about the virus. The mortality numbers are tiny and media is massively overhyping it all for a deliberate reason."

You are only one person.
Almost everyone else IS concerned about the virus more than war, so some of us are trying to stay on topic.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2020, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You are only one person.
Almost everyone else IS concerned about the virus more than war, so some of us are trying to stay on topic.

YOU might be more worried about the virus than war but that's only because you don't appreciate the position that the USA has placed itself in, surrounding China with military bases, nuclear weapons, aircraft carriers and much more. That you wouldn't see that as infinitely more worrying than a virus that has only killed 100 people says something about the power of media hype imho.

I don't believe the virus is an accident for a single second.
My choice to believe this, my opinion. For me it is all part of a huge military strategy involving false flag events and the usual manufactured crises. Whether it's earthquakes or tsunamis or viral outbreaks it's all the same. All manufactured. Stuff is going on we don't know about. The media is being used to massage naïve people's views and keep the truth hidden.

Believe what you will.

Of course since you are, as you say, highly worried about this "deadly virus" I presume you have been busy establishing a long term food supply in your house, say 3-6 months worth, with multiple ways of purifying water and so on in case the shops run dry and water supplies are compromised. How are those preparations going?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 07:35 PM

Every infectious disease starts with just a few cases. I have in fact been thinking of stockpiling some food just in case it goes crazy in shops here if it does spread. I haven't done that yet but it's always good to have some emergency supplies in the house. They don't seem to be containing it. 132 dead as of today. People are now wearing plastic globes on their heads in some parts of the world. It does feel like we are living in a sci fi novel.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 08:22 PM

*** Please stay on topic. This Health thread is about the worry concerning the spread of the Chinese Coronavirus only.

Keep any conspiracy thoughts about war off this forum please.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2020, 08:43 PM

The embargoes on transport of all kinds in / around China, cancellation of cruise ship itineraries and the like must be putting a serious dent in the Chinese economy. A stranglehold perhaps.

The US is considering more embargoes as reported here:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-...united-cutoffs

"The White House is considering a ban on flights between the U.S. and mainland China as the deadly coronavirus outbreak worsens, Trump administration officials told USA Today. The proposed ban does not take into consideration travelers who may be transiting through other countries to reach the U.S. United Airlines, which runs around 12 flights a day to and from China, announced a suspension of 24 flights between the U.S. and Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai effective the first week of February. Hong Kong announced a partial ban of all flights to mainland China effective Jan. 30 and British Airways announced a suspension of all its direct flights to and from China, effectively immediately. On Wednesday, German carrier Lufthansa announced it would stop all direct flights to China, and American Airlines announced it would be suspending service from Los Angeles to Shanghai and to Beijing from Feb. 9 through March 27. The carrier will will still operate its flights from Dallas-Fort Worth and from Los Angeles to Hong Kong during that period. The U.S. State Department this week issued a Level 3 alert, warning Americans to “reconsider” traveling to China. "

Page 17 of 505 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top