Join for free
Page 46 of 52 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:15 AM

Re: China Must get It's Come-uppance?

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Such a nuisance taking out your double spacing! Thanks Swimmy, I guess I'm as expendable as you.
Sorry to hear about Summer - though I've no idea who/what she(?) is!
As you say, China is huge and would accept the casualties - that's one of the reasons I dislike them, but in a nuclear war there are no winners!
Hi

Summer is a regular poster on here.

A lovely lady.

She is within the blast damage and fallout from Menwith Hill.

You would be number 4 on the target list, so 38 seconds behind the first and we have no anti ballistic missile capability.

The Target list is well known.

First Cornwall, second North London., third east Yorkshire, fourth you, a few seconds later North Birmingham.

Then a pause for talks before the Strategic Targets.

Trust me, we do not get to want there.

Those are population targets
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

Trust me,
Honestly? Absolutely not! I find you a very curious and disturbing person..........and to post "Summer is also expendable, but she will die more slowly and in much more pain than you" is pretty shameful, whether true or not!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It originated in Wuhan , China.

Why the blame game?

Spanish Flu killed far more people, yet we do not blame the Spanish.

Ebola kills far more people, yet we do not blame Africa.

Aids is much worse, yet we do not blame Norway for it.

Viruses mutate, where is irrelevant.
There's no evidence that Spanish flu came from Spain. It's just that other countries had news censorship because of the war. Nobody knows where it really originated.

But over the centuries many infectious diseases have originated in China. Their government should strongly consider radically changing the lifestyle of rural communities particularly in relation to the disease link to "wet markets" and animal welfare etc.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:11 PM

So we're all too scared to call a spade a spade?? This appears to be a wholly preventable virus - so pressure on China for future prevention could be a good first move!
It would also be appropriate for China to at least admit it was the original source and to tell the world what they're doing to prevent future viruses!

China knows very well, that if they take nuclear action, it will escalate and their country would be targeted by nuclear forces in the west!
I completely agree with you. China should be made to pay for the harm they have caused the whole World by not containing this thing in the first place. Even worse is that they stand to profit from it due to our dim-witted politicians. Personally, I still think this virus was engineered, even if it was accidental that it got out.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:43 PM

Honestly? Absolutely not! I find you a very curious and disturbing person..........and to post "Summer is also expendable, but she will die more slowly and in much more pain than you" is pretty shameful, whether true or not!
I dunno .. you scare me too with your extreme 'black and white' views at times.
I'm gobsmacked reading this thread ... Thought I'd catch up with it but seriously it reads like a 'lynch the Chinese' mob mentality solution to the ills of the world.

Amazing. The remedy and apportioning of blame is to have a war ( even nuclear) and you seem to approve of the idea, if not even actively wish for one.
How do you make a country pay for something without proof anyway.... Presumably you don't like China for some reason, perhaps because they ill treat dogs?

Is there proof the Chines deliberately and knowingly engaged in biological warfare against the rest of the world .... now that would might well merit a war or a military response of some kind.

What does seem to be sadly lacking is the world pulling together over this in coordinated way.
WHO seem a pretty ineffectual bunch and a waste of time and each country is individually plotting their own strategy to deal with the pandemic.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:56 PM

China knows very well, that if they take nuclear action, it will escalate and their country would be targeted by nuclear forces in the west!
I think they're way ahead of you on that one.
Population China = 1.4 billion.
America = 331 million.

All it takes is one dangerous stroppy madman who meets another madman.
Best confine such strategies to opinions on forums for harmless 'mature' armchair warriors clacking away with their knitting needles like lethal warheads.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I dunno .. you scare me too with your extreme 'black and white' views at times.
I'm gobsmacked reading this thread ... Thought I'd catch up with it but seriously it reads like a 'lynch the Chinese' mob mentality solution to the ills of the world.

Amazing. The remedy and apportioning of blame is to have a war ( even nuclear) and you seem to approve of the idea, if not even actively wish for one.
How do you make a country pay for something without proof anyway.... Presumably you don't like China for some reason, perhaps because they ill treat dogs?

Is there proof the Chines deliberately and knowingly engaged in biological warfare against the rest of the world .... now that would might well merit a war or a military response of some kind.

What does seem to be sadly lacking is the world pulling together over this in coordinated way.
WHO seem a pretty ineffectual bunch and a waste of time and each country is individually plotting their own strategy to deal with the pandemic.
It's astonishing how posts can be so badly and thoroughly misread and mangled, then spat out in a way which is poles apart from the original.

I can only suppose it's a preconceived conception of another person which makes you assume and twist the intentions of others and in this case, it's a sad reflection on your own personality.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

01-11-2020, 05:58 PM

Ah ... you're doing it again.
Always resorting to belligerent rudeness because someone has a differing view to yours and is at a loss to figure out why you dislike China and Chinese people so intensely and had enquired why.

Complacent, inhuman, droids. How I dislike them! It's time to show public disgust and say how unwelcome Chinese tourists will be in the future!
Is the world really so terrified of the Chinese they can't take reasonable action to stop a recurrence?

................let's hope Trump gets re-elected next week as it seems he's the only person with enough guts to stand up to the Chinese!
So we're all too scared to call a spade a spade??

Covid may well have originated there, who knows for sure? But implying a criminal kind of culpability warranting 'payback' is another thing entirely.

Rudeness, however, appears to be your natural effortless default setting.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I completely agree with you. China should be made to pay for the harm they have caused the whole World by not containing this thing in the first place. Even worse is that they stand to profit from it due to our dim-witted politicians. Personally, I still think this virus was engineered, even if it was accidental that it got out.

I think much the same as you Dongle, but proving it is another thing.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:39 PM

Those bastard Chinese are attacking our rock lobsters by holding them up at customs.

After introducing tariffs on barley, restrictions on coal now they turn on our yummy seafood.

They are off our Christmas list.

Page 46 of 52 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top