Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Bixter
New Member!
United Kingdom
Bixter is female 

02-12-2020, 04:59 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

This is just my 4th post 😀
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 04:59 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tachyon, Yours are a spit in the ocean in comparison to mine!
You're not kidding! I joined here in 2013 and you joined 2 years after me, too. I'll never get Chatterbox status at this rate, lol.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 06:13 PM

I've actually posted more than the eleven and a half thousand it says I have as I've made a lot of posts in the games thread (mainly kicking wimmin out of the LTP), but those don't count towards the tally.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've actually posted more than the eleven and a half thousand it says I have as I've made a lot of posts in the games thread (mainly kicking wimmin out of the LTP), but those don't count towards the tally.

Yes, and on occasions, you have tested our endurance to the limit too, young man . . . .

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:21 PM

I never really consider the number of posts I have made it is irrelevant to me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I never really consider the number of posts I have made it is irrelevant to me.
Meg, You should know me by now....... any excuse to start a thread!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bixter ->
Happy fourth post Bixter.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, You should know me by now....... any excuse to start a thread!
Art I hope my reply didn't sound 'snippy' , I know these things matter to others and I love the way you start so many threads .

You know me too, blunt and logical
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Happy fourth post Bixter.

Longy, l still haven’t quite got over the shock of seeing your massive number of posts and you joined a year after me!

I think there should be a forum counsellor or hypnotist to cure us high quota posters
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

02-12-2020, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bixter ->
Hi Bixter you better get a move on then,what have you been doing with your time since you joined...

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top