Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:17 PM

Re: Stolen Memories

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
When do you want me to post it up?
I think you should wait until a couple of weeks before Christmas to post it. Or as soon as it starts to feel Christmassy; although it's not up to me. Post it when it feels right to you.

And then, after Christmas, we can start thinking about your next assignment.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:20 PM

Nice story Harbal, I love your style, looking forward to more.

(I don’t blame the young peeler, I hate fig rolls meself)
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
You write the best things Harbal. Wish I were that clever
x
I'm only clever occasionally, APRICOT, I can't do it all the time. I go ages without being able to think of anything.

But thanks.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

03-12-2020, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
(I don’t blame the young peeler, I hate fig rolls meself)
Me too; horrible things.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:33 PM

A good story, Harbal & a moral, never let anyone you don't know into your home.
My meters are in the garage luckily.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:36 PM

A great story Harbal, well done!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I think you should wait until a couple of weeks before Christmas to post it. Or as soon as it starts to feel Christmassy; although it's not up to me. Post it when it feels right to you.

And then, after Christmas, we can start thinking about your next assignment.
Oh yes??? Well - I do like a challenge., We had a tutor at Uni who used to throw six random words at us - and ask us to write a story using them all. Might dig some out and put them in my 'Scribblings', thread in the Leisure section.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:24 AM

That was really good. So believable as well.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Oh yes??? Well - I do like a challenge., We had a tutor at Uni who used to throw six random words at us - and ask us to write a story using them all. Might dig some out and put them in my 'Scribblings', thread in the Leisure section.
I remember having to do that sort of thing when I was in junior school. The teacher would give everyone three slips of paper and tell us to write an object on them. All the slips were collected and put in a box, then three slips given at random to each pupil, then we had to write something using all three words.

I for one would like to see your work, and anyone else for that matter. I really love reading.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top