Join for free
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 08:57 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

I watched it because I love the water game they alwaya have towards the end...it was fun. I bet it was freezing. Vernon made it look easy....Jordan well Jordan was Jordan

I think the girl will win it which is OK by me she seems nice enough and all her camp mates so far have suggested she should win when they are voted out.

Actually although I have skipped through a lot of ìt I think they have done an OK job its not as good as in the tropics though...its a bit too comfortable
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 12:23 PM

I watched it. The Celebrity Cyclone was fun, but they always are. I think Jess to win, but I don't mind which really.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 01:28 PM

CREW members isolating after a Covid scare at the I’m A Celebrity castle are not being paid.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13376947...rew-wage-snub/

Some of the show’s production team had to go into quarantine after taking a saliva-based test. ITV bigwigs enforced two weeks of isolation — despite several of the crew returning negative results in subsequent NHS nasal swab checks. The freelance staff were also not allowed to leave North Wales, where the show is being filmed.

One angry crew member told The Sun: “I am a huge fan of the show and love Ant and Dec, but it’s been difficult to watch and laugh at the jokes knowing how much they’re getting paid, whilst I’m forced to self isolate, without pay. While colleagues working for the BBC, on feature films and Netflix productions have been fully compensated for any Covid-related absence from work, that’s not what ITV are prepared to give any of their freelancers.”

ITV say they are just following HMRC guidelines for freelance staff.
That does seem unreasonable of ITV, considering the millions that they've spent on the production .....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've got to say this

Why do these people cry after 3 days of not seeing their wife's/ kids / family / friends . They break down , cry because it's their birthday and cant be with family ..so what

I dont see my family for weeks on end , so if I was in there I wouldn't be sobbing for them because I'm used to it
I see my younger sister often, as she is 10 minutes away from me, but haven’t seen my older sister, or brother, since long before I moved, October 2019. It is unlikely I will see them now until around the spring, when I hope to have Holly looked after by someone here in Suffolk, so I can go back south for a few days, to catch up. I will be spending Christmas alone, too, which I am now getting used to.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:35 PM

Yes! My favourite won, Giovanna.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 09:08 AM

I was disappointed in the winning choice. Wanted Vernon or Jordan.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

05-12-2020, 12:45 PM

And that's it for another year.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I was disappointed in the winning choice. Wanted Vernon or Jordan.

She seemed a nice enough girl, - although I had never heard of her before this programme - but I would have liked either Vernon or Jordon to win too, probably Vernon slightly more.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:17 PM

In the end, l wished Vernon had won. I really liked Jordan and thought he had overcome so much but when he toppled back in the seat, l felt he did it on purpose and that put me off him a bit.

I have saved Episode 11 with Jessica and Shane doing the challenge where they had to drink the most revolting stuff. It is the most funniest thing and l laugh so much at their reactions.
It changed my mind about Jessica as she was so brave and never gave up so as not to let her campmates down.
I think she is the greatest.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I watched it. The Celebrity Cyclone was fun, but they always are. I think Jess to win, but I don't mind which really.
I used to love watching the cyclone until the camera man got all arty farty with close ups and slow mo.

Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top