Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:06 PM

How Squeaky Clean Are You?

Now, l’m not asking you if you wash every day or use a deodorant.

This is....have you ever stolen anything or should l say, engaged in petty pilfering?

I would never steal anything but l hold my hand up to a few pens from work!

When l was about 5, l stole a rubber from school but l was so remorseful and felt so guilty that l took it back to school the next day.

So, l am asking you to ‘fess’ up. Have you ever nicked anything? Or do you know anybody that has?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:10 PM

Re: How Squeaky Clean Are You?

Two days ago I inadvertently walked out of a place selling old paperbacks for charity I selected one and completely forgot I had it and by the time I realised they had shut .
Never mind I am back there on Friday so shall pay them then .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:11 PM

No BT did background checks the sign the official secrets act when you join. Theft of any description was a serious crime in BT eyes
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:13 PM

Me and my friend were given the job of tuck shop monitors and I'm ashamed to say I stole some bags of crisps I know it sounds trivial and
I was only 11 at the time but I did have a guilty conscience for a long time.

As an adult I can honestly say I have never stolen a thing, not that I'm a goody goody just I find it easier to not be dishonest. My Mum always told me honesty is the best policy. If I stole anything it would pray on my mind and I would worry myself silly I would be found out. I'm a person who needs to be able to rest with an easy mind in my bed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Two days ago I inadvertently walked out of a place selling old paperbacks for charity I selected one and completely forgot I had it

Muddy, Good for you!
I once walked out of Tesco with an item that l hadn’t paid for as it was hidden behind my shopping bag in the trolley.

As soon as l saw it, l went back and paid for it. I couldn’t live with myself if l hadn’t.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Two days ago I inadvertently walked out of a place selling old paperbacks for charity I selected one and completely forgot I had it and by the time I realised they had shut .
That's different though Muds, slip of the mind but I can imagine it playing on your mind till you pay them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-10-2019, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
No BT did background checks the sign the official secrets act when you join. Theft of any description was a serious crime in BT eyes
realspeed, l also had to sign the Official Secrets Act when l worked in Local Government.
To me, theft is greed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-10-2019, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
That's different though Muds, slip of the mind but I can imagine it playing on your mind till you pay them.
LQ, You’re right, if you’re an honest person, then it does play on your mind.
It’s not worth it.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:19 PM

I once had a girlfriend who worked at a Hilton hotel, she came back one evening with a television under her arm. Hilarious. I was in a pub once, or twice, and poured myself a pint when no one was looking. I've eaten a cheesey twisty pastry in Tescos more than one, and forgotten to mention it at the checkout. Erm ...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-10-2019, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I once had a girlfriend who worked at a Hilton hotel, she came back one evening with a television under her arm. Hilarious. I was in a pub once, or twice, and poured myself a pint when no one was looking. I've eaten a cheesey twisty pastry in Tescos more than one, and forgotten to mention it at the checkout. Erm ...
oh you devil you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top