Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:08 PM

Smoking Dilemma

During the day, when I’m at work, I use an e-cigarette, but absolutely refuse to refer to it as vaping. In the evening, when I’m at home, I smoke roll-ups. After I’ve eaten, I usually have a cigar. I’ve been thinking about taking up pipe smoking, but don’t know how I would manage to fit it in.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:15 PM

Re: Smoking Dilemma

Go cold turkey like I did and give up entirely. Not easy but worth it
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Go cold turkey like I did and give up entirely. Not easy but worth it
I once stopped for nine months, but that was a long time ago. As I've got older, my appetite for cold turkey has diminished considerably.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
During the day, when I’m at work, I use an e-cigarette, but absolutely refuse to refer to it as vaping. In the evening, when I’m at home, I smoke roll-ups. After I’ve eaten, I usually have a cigar. I’ve been thinking about taking up pipe smoking, but don’t know how I would manage to fit it in.
Oooh it's years since I smelt pipe smoke and watched someone do 'The Ritual' of filling up the pipe and tamping the baccy down before the sucking and lighting. A couple of relatives smoked pipes and I found it fascinating.

Tell you what Haribo, upload a video of yourself (with smelly vision) doing 'The Ritual' and slowly and relaxingly having a puff. You could dedicate a day to that can't you in the Christmas Hols perhaps? Or take a day off work
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:26 PM

Or you could just stand next to a bonfire and inhale that instead, would that be better?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-12-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Tell you what Haribo, upload a video of yourself (with smelly vision) doing 'The Ritual' and slowly and relaxingly having a puff.
That sort of suggestion should not be put to one as easily led astray as I am, Pesta.

Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-12-2020, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Or you could just stand next to a bonfire and inhale that instead, would that be better?
If I could do it instead, it might be better, but I would more likely do it as well as, Mups.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:36 PM

That sort of suggestion should not be put to one as easily led astray as I am, Pesta.

Damn and blast. Stamps foot. Spoilsport

Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-12-2020, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Damn and blast. Stamps foot. Spoilsport

Can't you think of anything else I shouldn't do that's not quite so bad for my health, Pesta? You've made me feel that I'm letting you down.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:44 PM

Smoke all three at once, that should solve the time problem.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top