Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 11:25 AM

Re: Trump Interfering.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Trump reminds me of a small child who says what he likes without thinking or knowing anything about the subject he is commenting on.

This can be amusing or irritating in a child but downright dangerous when coming from an adult in a position of power.
That pretty much covers it.
I’m glad I am at least allowed an honest opinion about him at this site. He’s an embarrassment to our side of the world.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I think it was a bad move for Trump to interfere in our politics, just as I did when Obama stuck his nose in with the Project Fear campaign by Remainers during the Referendum.

But on the upside, if there is one, it is at least another important voice trying to get Boris to see sense and cooperate with Nigel or risk losing up to 90 seats. Nigel has already made two conciliatory moves towards joining forces to prevent split votes and letting the other parties win, but Boris seems to think he can win this on his own without having anything to do with Nigel and the Brexit Party.

Although not his fault, Boris has already let the people down with the date of 31st October departure passing (yet again). Maybe it's time someone reminded him "Pride cometh before a fall" before it is too late.
Hi

Therein lies the problem SG.

I have moved a few miles down the road, no longer the same MP as you.

Owen Patterson is a true Brexiteer.

My new MP is a Tory, but his voting is all over the place.

He is just interested in keeping his job.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I disagree, I will not swap one political Master, the EU, for another, Trump.

It is our Country, we make our own way in life.
I don't remember saying that we would chose Trump as our Master!

You do like to twist things!

However, I did say that we should listen to his advice.

If we don't, we could end up with Boris & Nigel in joint second place.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Another pearl of wisdom, from a President facing impeachment. He should be worried about that but appears sanguine which is the one trait I like.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Another pearl of wisdom, from a President facing impeachment. He should be worried about that but appears sanguine which is the one trait I like.
He might be sanguine because he didn't do it.

Has he been proven guilty?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:42 PM

or maybe he's sanguine because they haven't discovered the really bad stuff...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:52 PM

I think that you'll find that, once he's had a chance to make some minor grammatical changes to the transcript of his interview with Farage, Trump will clarify that he didn't say any of those things after all. Moreover, he will be able to point out that the several million who actually heard and saw him are in fact lying low-life.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:18 PM

It wasn't so long ago that the interfering Obama stuck his nose into British politics and tried to persuade the british to vote to stay in the EU,

LOTS ON HERE SEEM TO HAVE forgotten that >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
It wasn't so long ago that the interfering Obama stuck his nose into British politics and tried to persuade the british to vote to stay in the EU,

It goes to show that what the US president has to say about UK politics is of little consequence.

I'd be more interested in Kim Jon Un's thoughts on the matter are
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->

Was just going to mention that.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top