Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 12:44 PM

Re: Trump Interfering.

Originally Posted by Boot ->
I made no comment about voting - I thought it was clear that my post about Boris being an untrustworthy chameleon was in response to a previous poster who said he had originally trusted Boris and now feels he is untrustworthy.

I don’t suppose my opinion of Boris does really matter but I thought this was a conversation, not a set of instructions about which Party to vote for.
I read it as not so much an opinion as a protracted character assassination.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
It wasn't so long ago that the interfering Obama stuck his nose into British politics and tried to persuade the british to vote to stay in the EU,

LOTS ON HERE SEEM TO HAVE forgotten that >
Too bloody right basser.

Trump (like him or not) is talking sense. If the Tories joined with the Brexit party, they would clean up at the election and Corbyn would be back with his fishpole beside the pond. The fact that Johnson has refused, proves to me that he doesn't really want Brexit and therefore I cannot vote for him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Absolutely! We already have our own lying clown we don't need an American one interfering.
We have a whole circus full of 'em.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top