Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 02:52 PM

Re: Spoil your ballot paper.

Will wait till end of week then phone to make sure we are registered. Never had a problem before.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Has anyone received their voting card yet?
Yes this morning and I have absolutely no idea who to vote for or even if I will bother . I've voted all my life now I am flummoxed

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 06:26 PM

Yes, we received our voting cards this morning...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:10 PM

Yes Cinderella, it came through the post today and a thousand horses won't prevent me from going down the parish hall (polling station) and bunging my cross in the box marked the Brexit Party, to keep labour out if nowt' else....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Has anyone received their voting card yet?
Voting card, yes. Postal vote papers, not yet.

Predictably, we have received all the bumf from the Tories and the Limp Dems. Straight in the bin, of course.

Just a quick question, if I may. May I take my completed postal vote papers to the local polling station? The reason I ask is because there has been the suggestion of a postal strike. Then, of course, with the Peterborough fiasco who knows how many postal votes will go astray?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes this morning and I have absolutely no idea who to vote for or even if I will bother . I've voted all my life now I am flummoxed

No choice for me, with only the three main parties and a green candidate.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

My card arrived end of last week, but like you Susan, I have no idea who to vote for.
I do not want Corbyn in, but I feel much the same about all of them.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

18-11-2019, 11:13 PM

None of the leaders made much impression at CBI conference.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
My card arrived end of last week, but like you Susan, I have no idea who to vote for.
I do not want Corbyn in, but I feel much the same about all of them.
Why not?

That don't mean I do BTW.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 10:55 AM

Back to topic.

My Daughter a Labour supporter all her life said she will vote by sporeling her ballot paper will be voting for the Monster Raving Loony party as they have a candidate.

At the moment with the candidates I will still be spoiling my Vote.

But things might change.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top