Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 11:56 PM

Re: Last to post wins

I was gifted a book about the french revolution - blood thirsty lot - have picked up some interesting tips about guillotines and am looking for volunteers to test them. Must be of the male persuasion - any takers?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 08:15 AM

Have I won Yet? Save all the faffing, send me a PM when I have.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 09:18 AM

your not there yet spit, and a did wonder if there was a prize, can't imagine anyone putting their hands in their pockets

oh!! and good morning, hope you all have a nice day
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I was gifted a book about the french revolution - blood thirsty lot - have picked up some interesting tips about guillotines and am looking for volunteers to test them. Must be of the male persuasion - any takers?
I can imagine you, Mups, and the other wimmin who infest this thread as cackling toothless tricoteuses knitting away while sat next to the guillotine.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Have I won Yet? Save all the faffing, send me a PM when I have.

In a word - NO.
Neither are you likely to.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
your not there yet spit, and a did wonder if there was a prize, can't imagine anyone putting their hands in their pockets

oh!! and good morning, hope you all have a nice day

Well if they did, I can guarantee it wouldn't be the men!

They sowed their pockets up and buried their wallets a long time ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-12-2020, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Oooh, can we have a practice, Tabby?

First one of them men to show their face here is target number one.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-12-2020, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I can imagine you, Mups, and the other wimmin who infest this thread as cackling toothless tricoteuses knitting away while sat next to the guillotine.

Wrong again Judd.

Try imagining strong, athletic women, who can sprint a darn site faster than any of you slothful lot, then you're nearer the mark. Hahaha cackle cackle. . .

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2020, 10:22 PM

I am more than willing to test the guillotine seeing as I have just eaten one of Tab's mince pies which is now stuck in my throat and should stop the blade penetrating.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-12-2020, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I am more than willing to test the guillotine seeing as I have just eaten one of Tab's mince pies which is now stuck in my throat and should stop the blade penetrating.

Are, there you are dongle.
Just woke up?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top