Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:15 PM

Re: How Many Televisions Do You Have?

We only have one TV these days, 48" I think it is, but it looks small because the room is so large. If there's anything I want to watch then I watch it on the big computer in my room, or if in the kitchen, on the laptop. I don't really watch TV much at all, I leave the TV to Mr Clumsy. I couldn't be bothered to watch it on my phone or tablet.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:51 PM

2 32" in the main bedroom and one 42" in the living room, I am lusting after something bigger in the bedroom.....and my wife..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 08:07 PM

Not counting iPads... I've just been round the house and counted five teles!

Big flat screen in the living room (or sitting room, or lounge, or parlour!!!!), the old smaller one in the big bedroom, and a smaller one in the new kitchen. It's great, I got the sparkie to fix it on a bracket inside a cupboard, so now I can push it away and shut the door on it woo hoo!!!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 08:13 PM

There's three in our place, one in the living room, one upstairs in the bedroom, and an old one in the shed. I think the biggest is 40", our living room is too small for a bigger TV set.
The wife and me are getting a present of a TV projector from the Son and his wife this year, he has one in his flat and it's fantastic, you can have the screen size as big or small as you like, they have come a long way in the projector line, they have WIFI and HD now and very high quality sound, you can go online with them and show youtube films, etc., lovely clear picture on screen, they have come down a lot in price too. He has his screen hanging on the curtain rail of the large window and can put it up and take it down again very quickly when not in use, then roll it up and put it away. I can't wait to see the live horse racing on it, looking forward to getting it.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 08:17 PM

We have a 42 ins TV in the lounge, i don't know why we have one as we hardly watch telly its just another dust collector. I tend to watch a few things on bbc iplayer now and again on my laptop mostly documentries.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 08:18 PM

I have medium flatscreen TV in my sitting room, though I don't watch as much as I used to.
I could of course watch on my iPad if wanted to, which I don't that often
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 08:34 PM

Just the one in the lounge.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Ooops...I have 4. Or 6, depending on which way you look at it!

Lounge - 36"
Bedroom - 32"
Hallway - a portable flatscreen with DVd player. Screen size? I dunno.
Also a mini one about 7-10". Not sure.

And then I have two computers with tv tuners.
Why on earth do you have a telly in your hallway Jazzi?? Im confused!!!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 09:45 PM

50" in the lounge. 22" in the dining room. 15" in the kitchen. 12" in my bedroom. Plus the iPad that I can watch Netflix and other sites on, that I can watch the latest films. Saw 'Arrival' recently.
Also have a Kodi with add ons.
Too busy to watch TV programs.
bridget
melbourne, australia
bridget is female 

28-11-2016, 11:13 PM

None..we had one but the boychild commandeerded it to keep the other 4 computer screens company.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top