Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 04:54 PM

Embarrassing moments?

Have you had very bad embarrassiung moments. I will tell you about two, they are not me but people close to me......I will have to think about it for awhile as to what was the most embarrassing moments in my life.

(1) My sister was so withdrawn that she was nervous about going into a coffee shop, just to use the washroom...I waited in the car as we were heading on a trip and we didn't have time for coffee......I insisted that she be brave and go in there and use the washroom. The worst that could happen was to be told not to do it anymore unless you are buying coffee......

Out she comes, with a big long trail of toilet paper, hanging from the back of her slacks. HaHa, she walked through the coffee shop like that........when she realize, she was so upset.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 04:59 PM

Re: Embarrassing moments?

(2) A man I was good friends with, was a city bus driver. He drank a lot in the bars at night, so he was often hung over.....

Well, this one day, he was driving his city bus with lots of passengers, young and old....he had a hangover, but that wasn't the worst of it.....he got diarrhea right then and there, in his pants. Oh the smell was terrible he told me and he couldn't do a thing about it as he had to stop at each stop for his passengers.

The passengers would move to the back and groan....hahaha, can you imagine having that happened. That would take the cake for embarrassing moments.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 04:59 PM

You know blue, pretty much every time I go out...I do something to embarrass myself. I am going to have to think about this and come up with a good example...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
(2) A man I was good friends with, was a city bus driver. He drank a lot in the bars at night, so he was often hung over.....

Well, this one day, he was driving his city bus with lots of passengers, young and old....he had a hangover, but that wasn't the worst of it.....he got diarrhea right then and there, in his pants. Oh the smell was terrible he told me and he couldn't do a thing about it as he had to stop at each stop for his passengers.

The passengers would move to the back and groan....hahaha, can you imagine having that happened. That would take the cake for embarrassing moments.

He was driving a bus full of people with a hangover??
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 05:20 PM

A few of us were on a pre-season BSB marshaling weekend at Silverstone.

We would stay in the village of Buckingham and often visited The Whale public house.

This time(Friday night)they had a DJ playing 60/70s music asnd as the beer flowed so did the confidence....my confidence to be correct.

The DJ was gorgeous...a real sort...we got on like a house on fire.
At the end of the night we had a quick cuddle and a kiss....and arranged to meet the following night.

I turned up early and sat waiting...when a rather large guy approached me and said, in a not so masculine voice, "keep your eyes and hands off my boyfriend"....I nearly spewed in my beer.

Obviously my mate's were very supportive and understanding,not.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 05:44 PM

I have had many embarrassing moments in my life.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 08:28 PM

When I was 20 years old, I used to go out to Pubs and Clubs with my friends. One day we went out to a Country Pub, it was now closing time, we got outside and we didn't drive to would have to walk to the Bus Stop, by then I was dying to go a wee, the Pub is now closed, my friends said to me, why don't you squat down behind the parked cars we will keep an eye out for you, so I found this car which was quite high so I squat on the ground pulled my knickers down and as I was peeing the car pulled off and guess what, my friends left me there laughing.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 08:53 PM

Can vividly remember falling down the stairs on a bus and very nearly ended up in the road as it was an open platform type bus.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-02-2018, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
A few of us were on a pre-season BSB marshaling weekend at Silverstone.

We would stay in the village of Buckingham and often visited The Whale public house.

This time(Friday night)they had a DJ playing 60/70s music asnd as the beer flowed so did the confidence....my confidence to be correct.

The DJ was gorgeous...a real sort...we got on like a house on fire.
At the end of the night we had a quick cuddle and a kiss....and arranged to meet the following night.

I turned up early and sat waiting...when a rather large guy approached me and said, in a not so masculine voice, "keep your eyes and hands off my boyfriend"....I nearly spewed in my beer.

Obviously my mate's were very supportive and understanding,not.
hahahaha, good one, Tpin
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-02-2018, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
When I was 20 years old, I used to go out to Pubs and Clubs with my friends. One day we went out to a Country Pub, it was now closing time, we got outside and we didn't drive to would have to walk to the Bus Stop, by then I was dying to go a wee, the Pub is now closed, my friends said to me, why don't you squat down behind the parked cars we will keep an eye out for you, so I found this car which was quite high so I squat on the ground pulled my knickers down and as I was peeing the car pulled off and guess what, my friends left me there laughing.
Oh my gosh Susie, you must have been furious.......hahahaa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top