Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

Will we see another hat picture from you Blue?
Oh you shall Bratti, I have some lined up for "show and tell"
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
what a great thread, I'm really enjoying looking at these pictures. I love how you are so quirky Blue, love the pink hair but then I loved the green too and the hats, well, you all who contributed all look fab in those hats. Keep 'em coming, it's a fun thread x
Lion, you are so sweet......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-09-2018, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Blue...I'll get Sheri to put the pictures on my computer for me. I have no clue how to post a video either...and quite frankly, I don't want to learn.

I know the video that you mean...I'll see what I can do.

hahaha...I think of Paris as my horse, maybe they'll give her to me for Christmas...

Oh wouldn't that be fun if they gave Paris to you. We'd both have to move to the farm. Tell your son to start building little in-law shacks on the property for you and me, hahaha

I got the pictures and the video, thanks, I will see what I can do about them soon. Right now I am dealing with too much pain......but "this too, shall pass"
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top