Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Re: Where is everyone going on hols this year?

Been there already large Devon farmhouse with heated pool paid for by my son in return for providing 'a hand to hold' for one of the three little ones and doing all the cooking
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 11:32 AM

Going to New Zealand next week for my sons wedding
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 02:06 PM

I'm sure I've mentioned it already but ... off to a caravan in Prestatyn on Saturday for a week with daughter and grandchildren .... booked 5 days in Bridlington for middle of September for a dancing festival and a weekend near Leicester at the beginning of October for more dancing
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 02:16 PM

No holiday for me this year-had new carpets fitted,can't have both!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2014, 04:59 PM

This currency business has got seriously out of hand. Currently I am carrying Thai Baht , Malaysian Ringgit, US dollars (god only knows why), and what ever the Myanmar money is called. The latter is about 1000 wotsits to the dollar so the fact that I can hardly close my wallet is deceptive.

My favourite was going to Vietnam as a millionaire.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2014, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Going to New Zealand next week for my sons wedding
Fabulous, whereabouts? Hope you enjoy it.

I went on a coach tour of both islands early 2012. Utterly exhausting (stopovers in Singapore) but glad I did it.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2014, 08:05 PM

CanCun,Mexico next weekend for ten days,Tequila!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
CanCun,Mexico next weekend for ten days,Tequila!!!
That sounds exciting Barrie I was once offered a job in Mexico..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 02:57 PM

Cancun is nice but there is more silicone on the beaches than in a silicone factory, people stand up and nothing moves. I remember vividly the girls in gold lame bikinis sat on the beach with their cantilever make up boxes with them, the men in their poser pouches strutting up and down, a whole new experience for me

We did take a few trips out, Isla de Mujeras was one, I enjoyed that. We also went to Coba, which meant a hike through the jungle but it was really good. Everyone else seemed to go to Chichenitza but I wanted to see unrestored pyramids and ruins. Xcaret I also liked very much. IŽm sure youŽll have a wonderful time.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2014, 03:07 PM

It was Spain in July, then Australia in November . A break with the Ramblers to the Lake District in September.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top