Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 12:58 AM

Re: En route

My last day here in Indonesia and I'm itching to get home to Bennie. A mixed trip - fabulous dives with whale sharks, so mission accomplished. But having shingles from day one (fortunately not a bad case, and on my neck so I could avoid clothing being a problem) and then yesterday stricken with a nasty virus which made me take to my bed for the day At least it doesn't appear to be malaria!
Will post some pics when I get round to it, though on my return I'll be busy getting ready to move house. Might need another holiday after that!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
My last day here in Indonesia and I'm itching to get home to Bennie. A mixed trip - fabulous dives with whale sharks, so mission accomplished. But having shingles from day one (fortunately not a bad case, and on my neck so I could avoid clothing being a problem) and then yesterday stricken with a nasty virus which made me take to my bed for the day At least it doesn't appear to be malaria!
Will post some pics when I get round to it, though on my return I'll be busy getting ready to move house. Might need another holiday after that!
Have a safe journey Ania what a nuisance being ill, I find there is nowhere like your own bed when you are.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 09:43 AM

Stay well and have a safe trip home. Looking forward to the photos
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 09:54 AM

Have a good journey home Ania
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 10:31 AM

Safe journey home, sorry you were ill but I hope you had a wonderful time.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 12:34 AM

Thanks, all. I did have a wonderful time despite the illnesses. Actually the shingles has been so benign that I'm beginning to wonder if being submerged in seawater for over an hour three times daily had a beneficial effect. Have I found the elusive treatment for a nasty disease?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:57 AM

Hi Ania, as others, sorry you've been ill but enjoy the rest of your holiday, and safe journey home. Sounds wonderful!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Thanks, all. I did have a wonderful time despite the illnesses. Actually the shingles has been so benign that I'm beginning to wonder if being submerged in seawater for over an hour three times daily had a beneficial effect. Have I found the elusive treatment for a nasty disease?

Perhaps you could make your fortune by discovering a new Shingles treatment that is, harmless, enjoyable - and it works!

Glad you feel on the mend.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top