Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 04:56 PM

Re: Supergirl to feature TV's first transgender superhero

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I find the whole thing ridiculous . When we were kids did it ever enter our minds about sexuality of another kid , it didn't mine or my siblings . Not necessary

Totally agree with you susan.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 05:33 PM

Thankyou mups , while I'm on the subject I'm gonna moan about programmes like EastEnders and coronation Street and emmadale , I'm not an avid watcher of either but sometimes I'll pop one or the other on and I'm fed up with seeing girls kissing girls and men kissing men I'm not talking hugging or the odd cuddle but full on open mouth snogging , it's not necessary when kids are watching . I'm not a prude but I don't want my little ones 12 and 7 watching it's just not necessary . Their mum and me are strict about programmes they can watch we feel the same about swearing before the watershed too .

Was it such a bad thing that as young ones programmes were more restricted for us , were we damaged by it , I don't think so . Why do these programmes have to involve such intimacy between same sex couples .

I'll stop moaning now but I feel strongly about it , what people do behind closed doors is ok by me but not in the faces of family's with kids
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Thankyou mups , while I'm on the subject I'm gonna moan about programmes like EastEnders and coronation Street and emmadale , I'm not an avid watcher of either but sometimes I'll pop one or the other on and I'm fed up with seeing girls kissing girls and men kissing men I'm not talking hugging or the odd cuddle but full on open mouth snogging , it's not necessary when kids are watching . I'm not a prude but I don't want my little ones 12 and 7 watching it's just not necessary . Their mum and me are strict about programmes they can watch we feel the same about swearing before the watershed too .

Was it such a bad thing that as young ones programmes were more restricted for us , were we damaged by it , I don't think so . Why do these programmes have to involve such intimacy between same sex couples .

I'll stop moaning now but I feel strongly about it , what people do behind closed doors is ok by me but not in the faces of family's with kids
It was Beth in Brookside that started it all off. The first lesbian TV kiss.

Bl**dy disgusting.

Lyn68
New Member!
London, UK
Lyn68 is female 

13-09-2018, 03:09 PM

It seems to be quite the current fashion so am not surprised. Ridiculous of course.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top