Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 09:24 PM

Re: True colours

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
All bar one of the scumbag ''nasty party' MEPs voted to support the neo-nazi Hungarian Government. The only right of centre party in the whole of the EU to do so!!! So yes, my allegation still stands - they're a bunch of neo-nazis!!!
Who were the other 179 MEP's who voted against the censure? By implication, you are stating that they must have been centre to left.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Who were the other 179 MEP's who voted against the censure? By implication, you are stating that they must have been centre to left.

Do your own research!!!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:05 AM

Do your own research!!!
I have. And you're wrong.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:11 AM

Then I suggest you take up the issue with the Jewish Board of Deputies:

The Board of Deputies of British Jews said it was “very concerning” that the Conservatives had chosen to defend Hungary’s “appalling track record” which they pointed out included both “vivid antisemitism” and islamophobia.

The attack is likely to be embarrassing for Theresa May, whose MEPs were last night accused of helping to defend Mr Orban in a bid for backing in Brexit talks due next week, something Tory sources have denied.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

14-09-2018, 08:16 AM

Then I suggest you take up the issue with the Jewish Board of Deputies:

The Board of Deputies of British Jews said it was “very concerning” that the Conservatives had chosen to defend Hungary’s “appalling track record” which they pointed out included both “vivid antisemitism” and islamophobia.

The attack is likely to be embarrassing for Theresa May, whose MEPs were last night accused of helping to defend Mr Orban in a bid for backing in Brexit talks due next week, something Tory sources have denied.
I was referring to your claim that the only right of centre party to vote against the censure was the Conservatives. Not true.

Plough through the data here and stop relying on a biased rag.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-09-2018, 08:40 AM

I was referring to your claim that the only right of centre party to vote against the censure was the Conservatives. Not true.

Plough through the data here and stop relying on a biased rag.

I never said they were the only ones to do so, but since 18 of the 19 British scumbag 'nasty party' MEPs did so, it does prove that they are nazis in disguise.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 08:48 AM

I never said they were the only ones to do so, but since 18 of the 19 British scumbag 'nasty party' MEPs did so, it does prove that they are nazis in disguise.
The great problem is that you describe anyone who ever disagrees with you a Nazi, but then again you are so far to the Marxist left I suppose even Stalin must have seemed right wing to you...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 09:05 AM

dex you have shown yourself to be a moderate and very knowledgeable poster - you will find in time that discussing or arguing with UJ is an utter waste of time - I think he is in the stages of senile decline and cannot tell right from left. Don't waste your valuable time challenging him. he twists and turns like an eel! No insults intended UJ - it's just the way ya are!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

14-09-2018, 09:26 AM

I never said they were the only ones to do so,
Er
The only right of centre party in the whole of the EU to do so!!!
but since 18 of the 19 British scumbag 'nasty party' MEPs did so, it does prove that they are nazis in disguise.
At most, you could argue that these 18 MEP's are "nazis in disguise". To extrapolate and deduce that all 124000 members of the Tory Party are also "nazis in disguise" is absurd, to say the least.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top