Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 01:11 PM

Re: My Website

Thank you for that. I had an enquiry today about certain ingredients in our shampoos. I was happy to explain that none of our ingredients have been tested on animals. There are some other ingredients out there that appear to be 'more natural' but these have been tested on animals and ethically we wanted to sell products that were animal friendly including supplement that vegetarians and vegans would be happy to consume.

I am glad the question was raised as this makes me remember just how passionate we were about this subject when we started and if you are not careful you can become jaded.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2011, 11:27 PM

I found your site easy to look through and well laid out, clean and simple to read.

I take supplements of B12, multivitamin and mineral, cod liver oil, biotin and a probiotic. With some more time i will take a more in depth look at your site, I too have bookmarked it.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2011, 06:34 PM

Thankyou for that Wonda. I have been bringing the web site up to date and it is really interesting what some of these vitamins are responsible for. we are selling some stuff on Amazon too and it is getting to be quite fun.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 11:01 PM

Hi Cate, that is a really nice site you've got there. I've not studied ALL of it, but I was wondering if you would be selling clary balm sage? The balm, not the liquid. This is conducive to a good night's sleep.

Only problem is, I have never shopped online, so would there be an option to pay by cheque on request of order?
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

06-10-2011, 06:02 PM

Hi there Mollie,
We don't do the sage you mention but we do a natural sleeping aid. Have a quick look and see if you fancy it. Iam sure we could get around the payment thing with a personal cheque to me.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2011, 12:33 AM

Thank you Cate. I will have a look. I got the clary balm sage some 5 years ago, and all that was needed was a tiny smear under the nose. It came in a tiny pot which then cost me 5. I still have some left and it's still good.

It would have to be a balm/cream though, but I will try to get the time to study your site to see what's available.

Thanks for your reply lass.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

08-10-2011, 11:54 AM

Pleasure Mollie, Your clary balm sage reminds me of chamomile pillows, hop pillows all containing herbs which relax and help you sleep. We don't sell them but there are lots of places that do. I know that these things only help if you have the odd night witout sleep but if it is a regular problem maybe you should have a word with the doc. Not for sleeping pills but just to make sure everything is ok.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2011, 01:07 PM

What a wonderfully professional, slick looking website.

And you've created it all yourself?
I know a dentist who just shelled out 70K to have a site done... and yours is as good as that.

Nice thing about it is it's so easy on the eye on the main page.
Too much clutter and busy colours deter people in 5 seconds flat especially if they can't find where they want to go ... and the navigation is great.
The next thing to vex visitors can be if they can't find easily what the various payment methods are or a contact link.

Have you ever thought of web design as a profession?
I'm sure you'd do very well.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

08-10-2011, 06:45 PM

Well thank you for those kind words. My husband is the star who put together the actual site and I did most of the write ups and research. My husband is some sort of genius and can do anything he puts his hand to well. He has designed a few sites for people a double glazing firm and a firm that build conservatories. As he was learning he didn't charge much and would you believe those dirty rotten scoundrels didn't pay him.

I am so pleased to pass on your words to him as sometimes I don't think he realises just what a clever man he is.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

26-07-2012, 01:08 PM

Our site will be up and running with my jams, jellies, chutneys, butters and marmalades next week 30 July 2012 the web site is

natural-ingredients.co.uk
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top