Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:03 AM

Watching.

Both my daughter and my daughter in law were present when their husbands had a vasectomy. They saw it all!!

I don't think I'd have wanted to be present.

Any thoughts?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:04 AM

Re: Watching.

Originally Posted by carol ->
Both my daughter and my daughter in law were present when their husbands had a vasectomy. They saw it all!!

Any thoughts?
Nor me
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:05 AM

Who would want to watch something like that?
Just why? Lol !
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

01-07-2021, 11:06 AM

Well they watch us have babies………….

Though I don’t think I’d want anyone watching my hysterectomy
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:07 AM

Eeew, no...why would they want to watch? To make sure it was done properly or what?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:13 AM

Any thoughts?

Bid odd aint it?

Is this going to be a new trend now - hospital invites to watch ops? Do we have to dress up?

Seriously though, I would not want to watch a vasectomy. Not because of anything squeamish, but unless I was a medical student I don't think I would find it of interest..

I would be there if my husband/partner really wanted me there, but not from choice.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:39 AM

Any thoughts?
Probably to make sure the victim didn't do a runner!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:53 AM

We had three babies in one year, so with more than the average amount of twins running through his family, both the British side and the French side something had to give..

There was no other way possible except one of had to be doctored....Husband decided it was to be him, brave soul.. had to go private in the early 70's.

The nurse found 3 tubes and said could well have been missed on the NHS..would never know that but he came out wearing what looked like a huge nappy and walked strangely as well...Had no thought about being in with him during the procedure.

I have supported him since in Hospital during a procedure, as now of a different age but mostly because he needed me to be close by. .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:57 AM

Any thoughts?
Why on earth would they want to do that, sounds weird to me!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Why on earth would they want to do that, sounds weird to me!
Offer support? Proof that it went ahead?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top