Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:20 PM

Re: Watching.

Urgh no ta, man's willy is ugly enough without seeing it snipped anorl. But maybe they felt evil and wanted to watch their man in pain lol . Why don't they go the whole hog and snip it for them
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:58 PM

My daughter was unable to drive her husband for his vasectomy of course I offered . He and I both walked into the surgery and I sat reading as he went in for 15 minutes . He came out of the docs room walking a bit carefully but smiling. It was only then I realised the funny looks towards me . It dawned that i was with this 30 something handsome man ( son in law) and me an ole biddy , they must have thought he was my toy boy .

Driving home K kept saying will you stop making me laugh it hurts like hell

How many mothers in law take their son in law for a vasectomy

I didnt watch though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:09 PM

That made me laugh, Susan.
I can imagine it too.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I don't think I'd have wanted to be present.
I certainly didn't want to be present for mine.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 01:59 PM

How many blokes reading this thread are wincing at the thought?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:00 PM

A man in my life wouldn’t be having a Vasectomy as l wouldn’t allow it. I think it’s cruel.
Besides, a smack with two bricks hurts!

The same, l would never have been sterilised.

All the men l knew that had it done never seemed to smile again and their hair went grey!
I remember many wore a tie with ‘v’s on it, as promoted by Michael Parkinson at the time.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:09 PM

Both my daughter and my daughter in law were present when their husbands had a vasectomy. They saw it all!!

Any thoughts?
No, thank you anyway, Carol. I would have felt out of place, as I don't know either your daughter, daughter in law or their spouses.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:10 PM

Both my daughter and my daughter in law were present when their husbands had a vasectomy. They saw it all!!

Any thoughts?

Of course I would want to be present, if I was married....it’s called Love.

Love walks together. hand in hand.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Why on earth would they want to do that, sounds weird to me!

I agree. Not that I would let anyone down there with a knife in the first place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Urgh no ta, man's willy is ugly enough without seeing it snipped anorl. But maybe they felt evil and wanted to watch their man in pain lol . Why don't they go the whole hog and snip it for them
Bloomin' cheek...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top