Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 07:07 PM

Re: Are you organised?

No, i.m rubbish at organisation.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am fairly organised but not rigidly organised. If something isn’t done, l can live with it!
I won’t allow anything to rule my life, not even routine.

I always hang keys up straight away.
I wish I can say I’m perfectly organized with everything in its proper place but nah! I’m not. I go through short periods of being a neat freak but it’s usually short lived.

I’m jealous of men and women who keep everything clean and organized.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I suppose you could. And loads of posters will try to make it more complicated than it is.
HAHAHAHA.
So true!
Nothing better to do. Lol
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 09:05 PM

I am on team Besoeker and Omagh on this one.
Like Omagh I use an App for my shopping list ( AnyList: Grocery shopping list) and love a good spreadsheet for things that need a bit more information, such as a home project where I may need to purchase both materials and services, make notes and compare quotes. I can create a spreadsheet faster than I can write things on a pad.
Being organised saves both time and money
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:47 AM

Hi

I simply cannot find anything at the moment.

To make things worse the side passage contents have been in the conservatory for weeks waiting for the roof to be replaced, it is stacked solid.

The kitchen is being redone, mostly decorated, but still needing some plastering, so the lounge is stacked with stuff from the kitchen.

It will be good to get things back to normal.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 06:56 PM

I use the memo function on my phone to make shopping lists and tasks I need to remember.

Before mobiles I used to write lists in a note pad, but that is so much hassle now.

Plus you're bound to lose the note in a handbag full of things you desperately need to carry around with you if you are a woman.

Once I buy things I sometimes delete them as I am going. Certainly when I've completed a task it's nice to delete it.

I know a guy who organises his shopping in the shopping trolley and then on the conveyor belt at the till in the same way that he plans to unpack and put away once he gets home. So things on a certain shelf in the fridge will be grouped together etc. He is an engineer too! Engineers are usually very organised. Which is reassuring because the work requires a very organised mind to ensure projects work out well.

I just group frozen food together in the bag, but only because it helps to stop it thawing.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:26 PM

Yes I am .lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 09:48 PM

I have my Spreadsheets, they are mine and of no interest to anyone else, I want to talk about them but know, I shouldn't.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I use the memo function on my phone to make shopping lists and tasks I need to remember.

Before mobiles I used to write lists in a note pad, but that is so much hassle now.

Plus you're bound to lose the note in a handbag full of things you desperately need to carry around with you if you are a woman.

Once I buy things I sometimes delete them as I am going. Certainly when I've completed a task it's nice to delete it.

I know a guy who organises his shopping in the shopping trolley and then on the conveyor belt at the till in the same way that he plans to unpack and put away once he gets home. So things on a certain shelf in the fridge will be grouped together etc. He is an engineer too! Engineers are usually very organised. Which is reassuring because the work requires a very organised mind to ensure projects work out well.

I just group frozen food together in the bag, but only because it helps to stop it thawing.
Annie, l also use the Memo function but on my iPad and just refer to it to check l haven’t forgotten anything on my shopping list.

That’s all great and l know what l need to get......then l go and lose the paper l’ve written the list on!
I sort my shopping into different bags too..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, l also use the Memo function but on my iPad and just refer to it to check l haven’t forgotten anything on my shopping list.

That’s all great and l know what l need to get......then l go and lose the paper l’ve written the list on!
I sort my shopping into different bags too..
Sorry girls but apart from my laptop I avoid using anything electronic on a day to day basis.....My mobile is a clamshell type and just makes and receives calls.....Let's hear it for pencil and paper....

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top