Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:57 AM

Re: Cleaning

Is this helpful:

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Is this helpful:

Thank You, that clip was most useful. It makes look so simple now! Omah.

I was about to take a pic of what l was trying to explain and as l was setting it up, l discovered l’d been trying to turn the spray top and not it’s neck! I feel so foolish!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thank You, Omah.

I was about to take a pic of what l was trying to explain and as l was setting it up, l discovered l’d been trying to turn the spray top and not it’s neck! I feel so foolish!
If the instructions aren't clear then it's easy to push when you should be pulling .....

When I aquired a new washing machine, a couple of years ago, I was trying to extract the soap drawer by pushing, outside-in, where it was marked "Push" - to no avail, until I reversed the process and pushed inside-out, which still seems illogical to me .....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 03:38 AM

Cleaning?
I do all the cleaning in this house BUT I’m far from a clean freak. Considering we live in the country with 2 dogs and an indoor/outdoor cat, our house is respectably clean & tidy. Nothing more, nothing less.

My man cuts & stacks wood and blows & carts the leaves every autumn. He won’t have anything to do with housework unless I nag him which I sometimes do but for the most part, it’s not worth it

Note: You know the saying, if you want something done right you are better off doing it yourself. I swear that men purposely are bad at it lol
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 05:17 AM

Hi

I have a cleaner, goes back to the days when I was working.

Absolutely brilliant, now a friend.

She is here six months a year, when her brother and brother in law are here, my lodgers.

She gives them some serious grief.

When they are not here, I clean the house myself but she comes to do the Ironing.

I do not do ironing, life is too short.

It works for both of us, I get the littlies for a few hours, Sabina gets peace and quiet and shopping on her own.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top