Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

08-02-2013, 01:00 PM

Re: Angels and demons

Originally Posted by Telescopic ->
The devil /satan what ever you may call him appeared to me when i was twelve years of age .i have been touched by him 'i have been fighting a battle with him .i feel him he tries and has tried to change me to make me a bad person ' and sometimes he succeeded . I know and feel him around me tempting me . That is when i turned to god and asked for his help and he did . I pray on my own and go to church on my own . I have never thought of god as the one i was teached in school . He is to me someone of more importance then that . We are led to believe what they want us to believe there is a lot more about religion we will never understand . Not all are touched by satan he only comes to those who are vunrable and innocent. Some people are born evil others are chosen . my god came to me when i needed him . I am catholic but have never believed in my own religion i was forced to go to church as a teenager and i hated it maybe i should have gone and not turned my back on god ' and this is why satan came to me
I don't mean this unkindly but I think you need to get medical help; I believe you are suffering from some sort of delusion, even if you don't realise it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 01:40 PM

Rena - good post....
Willow - not a good or reasonable post !
James - Its good that you have found inner peace - whatever route took you there. I am not a religious person - but I am certainly a spiritual person. Rena may have a good point - makes sense, our childhood reflects a lot on our nature and thought process.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-02-2013, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Rena - good post....
Willow - not a good or reasonable post !
James - Its good that you have found inner peace - whatever route took you there. I am not a religious person - but I am certainly a spiritual person. Rena may have a good point - makes sense, our childhood reflects a lot on our nature and thought process.
Pats has spoken!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Its whats known as a premonition - I have had loads of them, we have six senses - not five, just some people are more tuned in than others. A bit like having the gift to paint or write etc.,
I have long believed in that Pats - I tend to have a good 'gut' feeling about people and things and have learned to ignore it at my cost! I'm intrigued by your premonitions (sneaky way of asking for a few examples )
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I don't mean this unkindly but I think you need to get medical help; I believe you are suffering from some sort of delusion, even if you don't realise it.
WILLOW - has spoken
So it must be 'fact'.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

09-02-2013, 10:47 AM

Karen - thanks for your post - absolutely agree with you. I too ignored a 'feeling' once or twice - to my cost !
Will come back later and give you examples....
Pats
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-02-2013, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by pats cg ->
willow - has spoken
So it must be 'fact'.....
Well of course!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
There are no such thing as Ghosts but there are many strange things in this world.
You should have told Portsmouth Council Alan!
Council give away haunted house
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 03:09 PM

I believe there are spirits, have done for 40+ years, and probably as a kid too but didn't understand the truth then.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

09-02-2013, 04:46 PM

Here we go Karen -
One Sunday when I was 13, was going to afternoon cinema with a friend, we got off the bus and started walking, all of a sudden I stopped and said 'I've got to go - my Granddad has just passed on' - and I started to run, she shouted 'how do you know'...When I arrived 2 buses later, my aunt came to the door and said Granddad had passed an hour ago - I said I know...
Another - My sisters car was stolen, she asked for me to look out for it, she believed in my 'feelings'. I said to my hubby, I'd like to go to the market, got off the bus and 'needed' to take a turning I had never taken, I was looking all the time - further down this small road - was the car !
Just a couple.....for now...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top