Join for free
Page 51 of 737 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 > Last »
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 02:15 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Now that IS weird.
...because just last week the escalator in Fortnum & Masons told me it's scared of YOU,Sweetie...
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 06:52 AM

Topics that begin "did you ever ..." or "why is it ....." I look at it, see what it's about. Next time I log on, I see the same cryptic title and have forgotten what it's about - so click on it again ..... and so on.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 07:41 AM

The constant references to meters and kilometres on tv.
It's become standard suddenly, to talk about cliffs that are ''212 meters high'',or doing a parachute jump from 8,000 meters...ffs,we're an imperial country, with chains,perches,furlongs,acres,rods,pounds,ounces,T WELVE months in a year and TWELVE days of Christmas. GRRRRR!

[also-I bloody HATE this MacBook Pro. It gets RIGHT on my t1ts when it decides to re-spell any word I write in UK English rather than MURCAN.
PLUS I'm b*ggered if I can find all the photos I transferred to this thing from my old Dell...which was a DODDLE to operate, using Linux. THIS thing can go F!*K itself!!!!!]. ...PLUS my wrist ain't arf hurting...by JOVE it's 'giving it some.' Those painkillers [tramadol] are as effective as hitting a nail with a feather!!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
It's become standard suddenly, to talk about cliffs that are ''212 meters high'',or doing a parachute jump from 8,000 meters...ffs,we're an imperial country, with chains,perches,furlongs,acres,rods,pounds,ounces,T WELVE months in a year and TWELVE days of Christmas. GRRRRR!

[also-I bloody HATE this MacBook Pro. It gets RIGHT on my t1ts when it decides to re-spell any word I write in UK English rather than MURCAN.
PLUS I'm b*ggered if I can find all the photos I transferred to this thing from my old Dell...which was a DODDLE to operate, using Linux. THIS thing can go F!*K itself!!!!!]. ...PLUS my wrist ain't arf hurting...by JOVE it's 'giving it some.' Those painkillers [tramadol] are as effective as hitting a nail with a feather!!!

Had to laugh...still laughing ...sorry
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 08:02 AM

repetitive strain injury ... like a real Pro
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 01:06 PM

Now that IS weird.
...because just last week the escalator in Fortnum & Masons told me it's scared of YOU,Sweetie...
Ha ha more like Lidl.
Those doormen annoy me in Fortnum & Masons.

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Topics that begin "did you ever ..." or "why is it ....." I look at it, see what it's about. Next time I log on, I see the same cryptic title and have forgotten what it's about - so click on it again ..... and so on.
Mmm I know what you mean.

Planes announce it in feet.
I rather like feet.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
That would freak me out!!!!!
I am rather afraid of elevators as it is!!!!
They are wrong on so many levels Sweetie Pie.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They are wrong on so many levels Sweetie Pie.
They are scary and annoying.
Even more so if they break down!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 01:43 PM

Whooooooooooooooosh!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

26-10-2018, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Whooooooooooooooosh!
I never pushed you.

I'm annoyed at what I have to pay for my wine these days!

Page 51 of 737 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top