Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:05 PM

Two very different firework parties.

Hi

One at the back of me, no loud noises, very colourful Roman Candles and rockets, fire, baked potatoes, etc organised by locals for the littlies.

Loads of Mums and Dads, tiny tots in Buggies, no unaccompanied Teens allowed.

It finishes at 8pm.

The other one has just kicked off, a couple of hundred yards away.

Yobs, drinking, loud noises, cars zooming up and down, idiots doing wheelies on motorbikes.

Apparently advertised on Social Media.

One I am fine with, the other is just plain stupid.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:18 PM

Re: Two very different firework parties.

Hmm probably Australians yeah?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Hmm probably Australians yeah?
Hi

Nope, not at all.

Just homegrown local pillocks.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 09:53 PM

Fireworks all evening since it got dark. Must admit I did watch, through the window, the display in a house garden on the other side of the lane that runs at the back of my garden, it was awesome. They must have spent a fortune on their fireworks they were almost worthy of a public display. They knew what they were doing.
Still don't think the general public should be allowed to buy them, organised displays only by clubs or professionals. I have voted for this, for many years, but nothing seems to get done about it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 11:05 PM

Lots of fireworks going off here tonight but fortunately they haven't bothered me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top