Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Tom Jones what a creep

Is there any mote hypocritical creep than Tom Jones?
Weeping for his dead wife ( the one he was publicly unfaithful to throughout his life )
He cant bear to be in the house without her?
He was never in the darn house most of the time.
And with all that money he cant spare a thought for the child he bought carelessly into the world?
Who Sir Tom did'nt plan to be born either.
Help him you tight AH !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...peaks-out.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:26 AM

Re: Tom Jones what a creep

We none of us know what went on in their marriage, perhaps she was happy as things were.

If the son genuinely wants a relationship I don't think he's going about it best way writing trashy bits about his father.

It may be toms not nicest man but he's brought a lot of entertainment and happiness to a lot of people in his life.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by julie1962 ->
we none of us know what went on in their marriage, perhaps she was happy as things were.

If the son genuinely wants a relationship i don't think he's going about it best way writing trashy bits about his father.

It may be toms not nicest man but he's brought a lot of entertainment and happiness to a lot of people in his life.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We none of us know what went on in their marriage, perhaps she was happy as things were.

If the son genuinely wants a relationship I don't think he's going about it best way writing trashy bits about his father.

AND???

The one person he should be bringing a lot of happiness to is his own child!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
AND???

I don't disagree but relationships can be fraught with difficulties I find it hard to judge without knowing what the mother of the child did to make this happen.

I've got sisters and brothers in law won't have anything to do with their kids Uj, usually there are reasons and I can't blame people who just can't cope with parenthood.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:55 AM

I think sometimes, the more money people have, the meaner they become.

A DNA proved Tom Jones was his father, so why can’t he help him out?

On the other hand, maybe the boy should’ve fought on, been successful and showed his father he didn’t need him anyway!

This is what my eldest grandson did, it doesn’t bother him that his father and grandparents would not acknowledge him.
He’s inherited their good looks but not their cold, abandoning nature.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
AND???

Absolutely!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:12 PM

What I do know about TJ is he spends to much on my television, it's about time the old Gimp retired back to his Green Green grass of home and gave somebody younger a chance ...jeeeeeez he looks like Marleys ghost on the box.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:20 PM

Never liked the Jones boy or his music, never will .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:47 PM

We know nothing of this relationship (or lack of), except for what one half it has told the press.
It appears Tom is not a father to him in any sense of the word except he 'made a baby' with a stranger 30 odd years ago, and he paid for this child's upkeep for the next 18 years.

There is 30 years of history to know about before I would know what to think, I couldn't pass judgement on two people's lives from a newspsper write-up by someone I don't know from Adam. I would need to hear both sides.

I do agree with Julie about this man is going the wrong way about it by going to the papers.

As for the young man's life on drink and drugs, no one can say that is because of Tom Jones, and his lack of parental care, that's ridiculous.
Many kids who have both parents still go off the rails.
This young man is not a kid any more though, he is in his 30's and can make decisions for himself.

The article said he got the sack for asking for a day off. Seems strange to me. Again, has anyone spoken to the employer and asked if there were many other reasons too?
Has anyone asked Jon Jones why he hasn't got another job? Is he even trying? Could he stay with his Mother until he finds work, does he have to sleep in a hostel?

I am not defending, or condemning, either side because I know almost nothing of the missing 30 years, but at the moment I think I feel this young man is blaming all his problems in life on others - his biological father, his employer, his drinking/drug habit etc - instead of realising his own responsibilities to himself as well.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top