Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Time to stop Funds?

Scotland Yard is asking for more funds to continue the search for Madeleine McCann, Surely there are many other important issues for them to spend public money on money on,there has been no sign of Madeleine and no clues to her whereabouts in all these years of looking.I do not blame her parents for wanting to keep looking ,that is natural, but this is public money meant for the general public,not just one little girl,other children have gone missing,why is this one different
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 11:31 PM

Re: Time to stop Funds?

No way should they be given any more money for the McCanns. There are other missing children out there.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 12:00 AM

They should have enough money of their own put by from the donations given to pay for further investigation.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 06:11 AM

No. It's a terrible shame about Madeiline but why single her out for funding when countless other children are missing simply because it's a high profile case?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:49 AM

I think it is time to stop because there is no hope Madeline is gone I don't think she will ever be found.

As for other children people are always saying that but hardly anyone can name a disappeared child apart form Ben Needham who was probaby accidentally killed by the bulldozer man ( they found a toy he was playing with at the site )

Many disappeared children have been abducted by their own parents usually fathers .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:07 AM

I think unless they get significant new information they should now put the case on hold. Leave the case open but they should stop finance. Its hard for the parents i know but i doubt we will ever know what happened to her.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Scotland Yard is asking for more funds to continue the search for Madeleine McCann, Surely there are many other important issues for them to spend public money on money on,there has been no sign of Madeleine and no clues to her whereabouts in all these years of looking.I do not blame her parents for wanting to keep looking ,that is natural, but this is public money meant for the general public,not just one little girl,other children have gone missing,why is this one different
I agree. The poor child is unlikely to be alive.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:10 AM

Each penny on this case takes away from a case that may be happening right now with a higher chance of finding them.

The parents have to accept its time to stop or just do it themselves, even if she were found now there's no chance she could just rejoin the family like nothing happened.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:16 AM

Does it ?
What case is it taking money from ?
If she were found which she won't be as she is most probaby not alive she would rejoin her family
Of course it would not not be as if nothing had happened that is stating the obvious.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:20 AM

Interesting I am not saying anything anyone else hasn't said but you leap in on me. Troll alert.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top