Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 08:49 PM

Re: Does It Annoy You If Someone Parks Across Your Drive, Or In your Usual Parking Place?

Very few properties have drives in my road,so its park where they can on the road first come first served. Neither my son or I have a car so there is always a vehicle parked in font of my house,I never know who it belongs to sometimes its a private car ,sometimes a business van,often a vehicle is there for several days without moving ,which annoys me
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 08:51 PM

Re: Does It Annoy You If Someone Parks Across Your Drive, Or In your Usual Parking Place?

I don't drive but imagine that if I did, then it would annoy me - apart from an ambulance/fire crew etc.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:07 PM

We have two driveways and I used to get annoyed if anyone blocked them but now I don't care. It's not worth the stress. What is important is that my wife has free access to the garage and can park her car there safely. Other than that is if I have enough room to get past with the wheelbarrow.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:09 PM

That is what annoys me Ffossie, I often have transport to Hospital /Clinic, its annoying to have something blocking a space for the above and not knowing who the vehicle belongs to.I sometimes have to cross the road or walk a distance further down to get to my transport
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
That is what annoys me Ffossie, I often have transport to Hospital /Clinic, its annoying to have something blocking a space for the above and not knowing who the vehicle belongs to.I sometimes have to cross the road or walk a distance further down to get to my transport
Yes, that would be tiring for you and quickly so.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:54 PM

surely people dont park, across your driveway, so you cant get out ?....You can get them moved surely ..!!.........Ive never had that problem where ive lived, yes, ive had them parking outside my front gate , or side gate, ...we cant stop that, they can park where they like........
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:47 PM

There are a lot of folks, who, look for any excuse to be Affronted.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

22-02-2018, 08:05 AM

Sadly, the above is true.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
surely people dont park, across your driveway, so you cant get out ?....You can get them moved surely ..!!.........Ive never had that problem where ive lived, yes, ive had them parking outside my front gate , or side gate, ...we cant stop that, they can park where they like........
We live opp a primary school and have known parents with
lazitis to block our driveway. One guy even reversed into our car when asked to move. Yet there is ooodles of unrestricted parking in the village.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England

22-02-2018, 08:26 PM

Today my ambulance transport came to take me to Hospital but it was unable to find anywhere to park as cars were parked everywhere dropping off children for school further down the road,the ambulance had to move on and came back a bit later for me,fortunately we were still in time for my appointment

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top