Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:38 PM

Re: A tragic accident. [Loughborough Junction deaths]

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have no sympathy for them if they were vandals.
Well that doesn't surprise me coming from you . Have you heard of compassion? I m so glad those people's family can't see your comment.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I feel sorry for the train drivers, because any of them that traveled that route will be unsure if it was their train that hit them.

If you killed somebody with your car, when they ran out in front of you, it wouldn't be your fault but it would still be difficult to come to terms with!
Twink I have a friend who is a train driver and it's traumatic for them .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Well that doesn't surprise me coming from you . Have you heard of compassion? I m so glad those people's family can't see your comment.
I have compassion for those who deserve it not those who don't. My compassion is reserved for the train driver.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 03:49 PM

Tragic. I wonder how the train driver will feel when is told?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:03 PM

I don't think they were hit by a train its thought they were electrocuted. Very sad however they died some very sad families today
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have compassion for those who deserve it not those who don't. My compassion is reserved for the train driver.
I can understand why Tara feels this way! If these men, who seem to be in their 20's so not children, were on the railway line with the intention of spraying graffiti on trains, they must have known it was not allowed and could even be arrested for doing so.
With that in mind, let me ask a question......

If burglars broke into a bank, and the security guard had forgotten to lock the safety catch on the lift to the strong room, would you feel sorry for the burglars, if they fell down the lift shaft and broke their necks?
If people think it is ok to be where they shouldn't be, and then get killed because they were there, surely the only people we should have sympathy for are the families of those who broke the rules & anybody else who suffered because they broke the rules?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:18 PM

I can understand why Tara feels this way! If these men, who seem to be in their 20's so not children, were on the railway line with the intention of spraying graffiti on trains, they must have known it was not allowed and could even be arrested for doing so.

If burglars broke into a bank, and the security guard had forgotten to lock the safety catch on the lift to the strong room, would you feel sorry for the burglars, if they fell down the lift shaft and broke their necks?
If people think it is ok to be where they shouldn't be, and then get killed because they were there, surely the only people we should have sympathy for are the families of those who broke the rules & anybody else who suffered because they broke the rules?

You can still feel compassion, what these young men did or intended to do was wrong but it wasn't evil.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You can still feel compassion, what these young men did or intended to do was wrong but it wasn't evil.
It is a shame that they may have caused their own death, but I tend to think that, if you take risks you know what the cost may be.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:24 PM

I;m sorry I can't understand why anyone would feel like she does. They were petty criminals not mass murderers.
I will never understand Tara or anyone like her. I cant identify with anyone as hard hearted as they are.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

18-06-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I;m sorry I can't understand why anyone would feel like she does. They were petty criminals not mass murderers.
I will never understand Tara or anyone like her. I cant identify with anyone as hard hearted as they are.
I agree LQ... let him who is without sin throw the first stone and all that. There was no evil in what they intended ….wrong yes and irritating but not evil

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top