Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 11:56 PM

Re: Justice ?

I am not in the slightest bit surprised by what you say Bruv. I have seen and heard of these cases time and time again - in fact, every hunting season.

I have seen film of hunt Sabs being viciously attacked by the riders, when the Sabs have not been violent in any way, shape or form. The hunt do not like the Sabs filming them for evidence. Yet the Sabs always get the blame.

I have seen the hunt riders deliberately driving their horses into people, (which would upset a horse greatly), and also using their whips on the Sabs too. Yet these people always get away without prosecution.

I have seen film of foxes being killed illegally by the hunt.

Last season, the hunt near me had at least 6 police cars attend, PLUS the police helicopter following them! Yet you try to get a copper when you want one!
How much does it cost to raise the police helicopter ey? And what I would like to know is - who paid for it, just to protect the hunting lot.

I know for a fact they don't get their dogs veterinary attention when it's needed, and dog that don't come up to scratch are shot.

A big hunt near me had a Police Chief Inspector regularly riding with them until this season, plus other big wigs too.

Is it really any wonder they get away with so much when the police support them?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 12:39 AM

I completely agree, Mups, and 'the old boys' club' is the real reason why those people never seem to be prosecuted for their illegal actions.

So much for all being seen as equal under the law. That is certainly not true today any more than it ever has been throughout history. Such injustices were more overt in the olden days but, although they are now denied by the authorities, they are probably just as prevalent today.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:06 AM

This is absoutely disgraceful that judge has no business in being on the bench .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:15 AM

Was the judge a member of the same masonic lodge as the defendants???
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:18 AM

Well said Mups
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Was the judge a member of the same masonic lodge as the defendants???
Edited

Have done some research on the judge

Jinder Singh Boora
Judge Jinder Singh Boora is not a traditional type of judge
He is the son of Sikh peasant farmers from Punjab, India.
He was unable to speak, write or read English until the age of six. His father was a forklift truck driver. His mother was a sewing machinist.
In his own words he said "I went to state school where the definition of success was not receiving a criminal conviction by the age of 14. Not only was I the first member of my family to attend university, but the first also to attend college.

I am surprised coming from such a background he has been so lenient on these people .

In this case better judge Rinder than Judge Jinder !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:57 AM

Since the sentence imposed was so lenient, it is open for the CPS to appeal the sentence imposed, if they pushed to do so.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2018, 08:59 AM

Any member of the public can ask for a sentence to be reveiwed I understand .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Any member of the public can ask for a sentence to be reveiwed I understand .
No point, I'm afraid. They'll all stick together as they always have done. Nothing short of a revolution would change that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top