Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:39 AM

Re: Hen Parties !

I have never been to a hen party
I know my sister in law went to one in Manchester not long ago and said she was so embarrassed by some of the younger members of the group she walked behind and pretended not to be with them.

I didn't go to my daugher in laws hen party, she had a 'champagne and spa day '.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:39 AM

The first time I ever saw a naked man was in a life drawing class .
To be quite honest men look better with their pants on .
This is not being a prude it's just fact .
As for these girls who wear vulgar hen party plastic rubbish it somehow cheapens the idea of marriage .
It's certainly IMO makes the women look coarse and cheap
Yes marriage is about sex but that is just a part .
FGS lets have a little mystery and decorum .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:46 AM

Many girls these days are very vulgar with foul mouths, it seems since all this equality business came in female species are acting more like males ever day, hell they even change sex if they want to.

It's the sign of the times, and personally I don't see it as a good sign.

Annie are you kidding about make strippers being the same as a statue? A statue is a work of art, showing the man's penis is usually sexual.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 09:52 AM

I didn’t have a Hen Party in 1971 when l got married, I thought they were common!

I was in a restaurant once and there was a hen party group on the next table. I am not sure why they had to have a giant, pink inflated man’s thing on the table and inflated Durex hanging out of their hair.

My daughters go to their friends hen parties and it is so expensive to go to the chosen venue, sometimes abroad.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 10:24 AM

If you add together the cost of a hen night and stag party you would have a nice little sum towards a deposit on a house.
I hate waste and spending so much on a day that many won't remember seem a waste to me likewise lavish expensive weddings that many can't really afford.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
It's good that grills have less inhibitions these days
I will approach my eye-level grill with extreme caution from now on, Summer!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by muddy ->

the first time i ever saw a naked man was in a life drawing class .
To be quite honest men look better with their pants on .
This is not being a prude it's just fact .
As for these girls who wear vulgar hen party plastic rubbish it somehow cheapens the idea of marriage .
It's certainly imo makes the women look coarse and cheap
yes marriage is about sex but that is just a part .
Fgs lets have a little mystery and decorum .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

20-07-2018, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I didn’t have a Hen Party in 1971 when l got married, I thought they were common!

I was in a restaurant once and there was a hen party group on the next table. I am not sure why they had to have a giant, pink inflated man’s thing on the table and inflated Durex hanging out of their hair.
I would have left the restaurant after claiming a discount on my bill!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

Annie are you kidding about make strippers being the same as a statue? A statue is a work of art, showing the man's penis is usually sexual.
I actually can't stand male strip shows but that was the custom in my youth and we were nice polite girls rather than ladettes. . However i am always appreciative of a fit and healthy male physique! Clothing is optional. The statue of David is probably the most erotic artistic representation of a perfect male body. The Vatican museum has halls full of statues with the male appendage smashed off.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 12:42 PM

What has that got to do with girls behaving in a common vulgar manner?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top