Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:20 AM

Re: The Bakerman Intercession

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
None of this is a bit funny. It is insulting. Period.
I agree.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:37 AM

None of this is a bit funny. It is insulting. Period.
I agree bakerman, not even with my British SOH.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
that would explain your bent cucumbers then?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
that would explain your bent cucumbers then?
Now That is funny. Well it's not really but...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree,not in the least bit funny,so why am I laughing ..looks like Gummy's on the grogg again..and why is it in the Politics thread?

Question..if the new Duchess' Dad dropped down dead any time soon,would She be allowed to attend His funeral?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:00 AM

This is one extremely strange thread. Now I know what Alice must have felt like when she fell down the rabbit hole.
Adios
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:43 PM

Bakerman.... just have a day or two away from the forum. It'll do wonders for you. I can recommend it.
When you next look in everything seems so surreal, like the place is teeming with little toy soldiers scurrying about and diving headfirst in and out of trenches and nursing bruised kneecaps.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 11:44 PM

This is one extremely strange thread. Now I know what Alice must have felt like when she fell down the rabbit hole.
Adios
Bakerman the Mad Hatters are just that -mad and with no brains under their big hats .
Don't let them drive you away because this is the intention .
ArtHeart
West Midlands
ArtHeart is female  ArtHeart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 11:51 PM

Bakerman, your posts are most informative and interesting - ignore the moron(s) ..how is this allowed anyone, surely a personal attack on member.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I agree,not in the least bit funny,so why am I laughing ..looks like Gummy's on the grogg again..and why is it in the Politics thread?

Question..if the new Duchess' Dad dropped down dead any time soon,would She be allowed to attend His funeral?
of course don't you understand how british monarchy and politics works - oh no of course not ya in the highlands lassie!

ya still trying to figure out how the built that wall heh?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top