Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:04 PM

Hes Gone

The Respiritary nurse has discharged me from his caretoday,he took the nebuliser back with him,said he needed it but offered to get me my own for £54,I said no Ill leave it,I can buy my own cheaper or my nieces have offered to get me 1.Cheeky devil ,after saying a nebuliser would be bad for my heart he now offers to get me 1,His parting words were that I' shall be panicking tonight with no comfort from having a nebuliser here'
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 10:23 AM

Re: Hes Gone

He doesn't sound very caring for a nurse, Deylon. You may be better off without him!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 01:49 PM

No-one should talk that way to you; you're better off without him.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 01:52 PM

What an AH !
What is the matter with people ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 04:07 PM

If he was that worried about you he wouldn't have taken it away. What a scumbag.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 09:09 PM

Back to square one again,It has been hot here and when I came back from shopping I was very S.O.B.I didnt want to go to hospital ,but my inhalers were not helping ,so I rang the respritary team for advice,where this nurse came from ,but was told they were closed,ring back on Monday, I then tried a different team,who said to ring the above [when I said they were closed they said ring 111.I know if I rint 111 they will send an ambulance, As it is slightly cooler ,my breathing is a little better so I am coping and will see what the/night/morning brings.It just seems so frustrating that there is no help except A&E.My own G.P was supposed to call to see me Friday ,as a follow up from hospital,she didnt come /phone. A Dr from a different dept was also supposed to visit /ring on friday re new treatment for my aneamia,she didnt ring / visit either

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top