Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 11:12 AM

Re: Is 9/11 comin around again?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Pictures of pentagon attack

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...77-in-pictures
Strange that there doesn't appear to be any signs of plane wreckage in those photos.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 11:17 AM

There were other pictures that do show plane pieces .

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...yths-pentagon/

Where if it didn't crash do you think the plane complete with passengers went ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:07 PM

Why was it suspect ?
Facts please .
These can be emotive subjects Muds, so probably not worth members on here having a possible tear up about.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist for example, but I see no problem in pointing out things that appear very suspect.

Here are some for you:

1. The Pentagon was hit in an area that was largely empty and closed down for renovation. Coincidence of the century?

2. The pilot was very inexperienced, but made a complicated descent, with difficult turns and final approach. Some very experienced 757 pilots have not been able to replicate this in a simulator. You'd expect an inexperienced pilot to simply aim and dive bomb the building for max damage.

3. There was a photo of the building facade before it collapsed. It showed what was said to be the impact mark from the leading edge of the starboard wing. However, there was no impact mark from the engine. The engines are one of the heaviest most solid parts of an aircraft. That aside, the engines are forward of the wings leading edge, so MUST have hit if the leading edge did.

4. The angle of the 757 as it hit, was such that the port engine should have made a huge gouge in the Pentagon lawn - but there was none?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:11 PM

Fender where do you think it went ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:16 PM

Fender where do you think it went ?
Many think there was no 757, it was a missile with American Airlines paint scheme?

You have to also ask:

Many sites near the Pentagon had cctv which would have caught a lot of the event. It was seized in minutes by the FBI.

The cctv footage has never been released - why?
If the cctv showed a 757 clearly hitting the Pentagon, they could shut the doubters up in seconds, so why don't they?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:44 PM

It's really not worth revisiting the entire 911 debate TBH. The Sheeple bought the well crafted CIA/government media outputs, the more savvy know that its all Billy BS.

Thermite was discovered all over the ground zero wreckage which is the only real explanation of how so much thick metal could have been weakened and destroyed. It was so very obviously a controlled demolition. It is also notable that since WWII the US has had air force bases on standby constantly such that they can scramble jet fighters at a moments notice. Any plane entering restricted air space that was unscheduled or hijacked would be shot down before it got anywhere near.
This has been the case for years. On the days running up to 911 this air force "system" or capability was stood down.

And so it goes on. The notion that cave dwelling arabs perpetrated 911 is absurd in the extreme. That entire notion was planted in people's minds to create Islamaphobia and create the necessary diversion away from home soil. 911 was an absolute atrocity perpetrated on home soil imho.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-08-2018, 10:00 PM

No don't buy it .
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:37 PM

No don't buy it .
we're not selling today Muddy - sorry - should be back in business next tuesday?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-08-2018, 08:14 AM

There were too many people on those planes that spoke to their loved ones in their last minutes alive .
Where did they all go ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

09-08-2018, 07:26 PM

No don't buy it .
Many people don't Muddy - mainly because they are just unable to believe their own Government would carry out such an act.

I joined a forum many years back where 911 was discussed in incredible depth. Just the thread on the Pentagon went to maybe 600 pages. It had the input of many engineers / pilots etc. I even asked my own questions.

Now, I've been an engineer all my life and held an interest in aircraft and flying for as long - so I'm not easily led.
However, by the end of that thread, my thoughts were that no 757 hit the Pentagon.

The twin towers had just as many extremely odd discrepancies to say the very least.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top